Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak was dumb to try to reset his ankle the way he did. Banging it on the turf is just going to make it worse. It probably hurt like hell as well which is why he quit so quickly and then the medical people were there. It's not a sign of toughness at all. And what was that crying about? Poor baby just couldn't take it. I've had the exact same injury. It didn't feel good but I didn't cry.
you didn't cry, you just shiet your pants and passed out..come on dude.....what you posted is nothing but troll bait and drivel....but your hate is clouding your thoughts.... peace.....

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A real man would have cut the the ankle clean off, duct tape the wound closed and his shoe on, then proceed to whip those giants.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Dak the biscuit eater. Maybe this should be in the dietary nutrition zone:laugh:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
While I hear you and understand completely, I just come in knowing that its an open forum and I dont care what insults come my way, Ive had many but its part of the gig and everybody in this house that frequents know who the extremists are.
Heck, I openly slam Dak and Zeke and Romo,, and I get called out repeatedly and called a hater and soberer,, Im just in the slam pit with the rest of the dogs.
It's the way Dallas Cowboys message boards are. It is inundated with people who find it more important to prove their biased opinions are right rather than discussing the team in a respectful and rational manner. Almost every topic turns into some argument and most of the posters are guilty of it because it's just how the board operates.

I found a Chargers message board a few years ago because I wanted to know how Chargers fans were coping with the Joey Bosa holdout as a rookie. I haven't been to it in years, but I always remembered their message board was night and day different than the Cowboys message board. They talk football and are respectful in their disagreements, for the most part. Here is an example of a thread if you want to take a few minutes to see how they discuss a topic and compare/contrast to how this board operates. This topic even has a disagreement between posters. It's just head and shoulders better than our community.

https://www.thepowderblues.com/foru...les-chargers-forum/1221111-our-wide-receivers

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Hey McFly, the "unless someone dares having a differing views/opinions" goes both ways doesn't it.

If you notice YOU are the the one name calling and insulting anyone that differs from your opinion.

Adreme

Reaction score
Oh did you ask him about it? NO, no one asked for your personal theories on this.

But yet you are completely willing to give your own personal theory on this while pulling an internet tough guy act.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
It was dumb of him to try that. He could have done more damage.

He would not have gotten that big contract if he was waiting on his nerves to regrow. Idiotic move.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak was dumb to try to reset his ankle the way he did. Banging it on the turf is just going to make it worse. It probably hurt like hell as well which is why he quit so quickly and then the medical people were there. It's not a sign of toughness at all. And what was that crying about? Poor baby just couldn't take it. I've had the exact same injury. It didn't feel good but I didn't cry.
You didn't think you might be missing out on 160 million dollars either.....