Dak is similar to Brady, he would put 40 pts with Chiefs offense

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yet one of the 4 teams in that 37 points per game average was the #1 Rams defense.

Werent you the guy that said "no one can win with this defense" in your defense of your hero Dalton?

I guess that doesnt apply to Dak?

You sure like to call other team defense trash.

What about the Cowboys trash defense? Matters when Dak plays one, but doesnt matter when Dak has one?

You truly are the "QB Guru and the Defensive Guru":lmao2::lmao2:

Listen guy.. You suck at remembering things and you get things people say mixed up.

Daltons failures early on had much more to do with blocking and guys like Zeke fumbling and WRs dropping passes then it did our defense.

You guys were rejoicing after the Cardinals game and blaming Dalton and that’s because you have no clue how to judge QB play other than looking at some numbers.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Listen guy.. You suck at remembering things and you get things people say mixed up.

Daltons failures early on had much more to do with blocking and guys like Zeke fumbling and WRs dropping passes then it did our defense.

You guys were rejoicing after the Cardinals game and blaming Dalton and that’s because you have no clue how to judge QB play other than looking at some numbers.

Zeke fumbling? LOL I guess Zeke didnt fumble with Dak?

You said in your defense of Dalton that "no QB can win with this defense". So I guess you are a liar now?

Werent you the guy that said Alexander would be a better pro QB than Mahomes?

If there is anyone that is clueless about QB's, its you.

I nailed Prescott from the beginning, you didnt.

I nailed Dalton's struggles and you thought he would thrive for us. Clueless indeed!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Zeke fumbling? LOL I guess Zeke didnt fumble with Dak?

You said in your defense of Dalton that "no QB can win with this defense". So I guess you are a liar now?

Werent you the guy that said Alexander would be a better pro QB than Mahomes?

If there is anyone that is clueless about QB's, its you.

I nailed Prescott from the beginning, you didnt.

I nailed Dalton's struggles and you thought he would thrive for us. Clueless indeed!!!

Honestly.. I don’t remember what I said about the defense..

I remember being far more concerned about the blocking he had and the RB fumbling and WRs dropping passes.

You guys rejoicing after the Cardinals game really just shows how clueless some of you are.. Instead of criticizing me you should take it as a learning opportunity.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Dude the defense could pitch shut outs like they did in 2019 and Dak would score 9 points if the opposition scored 10.

He’s not the type of QB to elevate teams to victories.

He’s been in the league for 5 years and has 1 wildcard win against a Seattle team in a total rebuild.

He put 40pts on Rams, you know the #1 defense this season in yards and points.

If it wasn’t for the paid off refs that was a win for Dak.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Honestly.. I don’t remember what I said about the defense..

I remember being far more concerned about the blocking he had and the RB fumbling and WRs dropping passes.

You guys rejoicing after the Cardinals game really just shows how clueless some of you are.. Instead of criticizing me you should take it as a learning opportunity.

We did learn. We learned ONCE again that you dont understand QB play, QB analysis, and defense.

WR's dont drop passes with Dak, Zeke doenst fumble with Dak? Defense matter with Dalton, but not with Dak?

Just face the facts.............Dak is a top NFL QB and Dalton is a has been, never was.

Dalton was going to struggle and it was obvious. You said he would flourish. Mind boggling.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We did learn. We learned ONCE again that you dont understand QB play, QB analysis, and defense.

WR's dont drop passes with Dak, Zeke doenst fumble with Dak? Defense matter with Dalton, but not with Dak?

Just face the facts.............Dak is a top NFL QB and Dalton is a has been, never was.

Dalton was going to struggle and it was obvious. You said he would flourish. Mind boggling.

And yet.. He won at the same rate as Dak lol. Because neither guy is a difference making player.

The same things Dak “needs” to be successful are the same things about 20 other QBs could have and be successful.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Dak, but surely this guy isn't serious about calling him "the next Brady". Surely he's just trying to get a rise out of people.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Because we threw the ball 50+ times against trash pass defenses holding a big lead on us..

You guys should really learn some football and these stats won’t be so fools goldish for you.

You scoff at putting up big stats against bad defense, but why couldnt Dalton do it? Dalton put up 10 points against the Cardinals? Not a good defense by any stretch.

Daltons point total his first 3 games: 10, 3, 19

Dak's worst game was 17 points against the #1 defense in the NFL. LOL

Dak then proceeded to put up 40, 31, and 38 points the next 3 games. 3 out of the first 4 games were against playoff teams.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And yet.. He won at the same rate as Dak lol. Because neither guy is a difference making player.

The same things Dak “needs” to be successful are the same things about 20 other QBs could have and be successful.

Dalton had a posh schedule when Dak played 3 playoff teams and nearly won all of them. And that was with the defense giving up 39 points per game average.

You dont think Dak beats the Bengals with a 3rd string QB? Please.

Does the opponent matter? Does defense matter? Poor guy, you dont even understand the basics of football.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You scoff at putting up big stats against bad defense, but why couldnt Dalton do it? Dalton put up 10 points against the Cardinals? Not a good defense by any stretch.

Daltons point total his first 3 games: 10, 3, 19

Dak's worst game was 17 points against the #1 defense in the NFL. LOL

Dak then proceeded to put up 40, 31, and 38 points the next 3 games. 3 out of the first 4 games were against playoff teams.

This is why we can’t have a conversation..

You look at the Cardinals game and aren’t equipped with the knowledge of football to figure out why Dalton didn’t have a big game.

Just know your role and homer for Dak buddy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You look at the Cardinals game and aren’t equipped with the knowledge of football to figure out why Dalton didn’t have a big game.

Dalton sucks buddy, not genius stuff. Dalton is horrible under pressure and our Oline was bad. But it was bad for Dak too and he was still putting up 37 per game. Dak is a difference maker unlike Dalton. But like you said...........No one can be expected to win consistently with our defense. YOUR WORDS!!!

I nailed Dak. You didnt. I told you Dalton would struggle, you thought he would flourish.

You dont understand the game buddy. Listen to your bettors.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dalton sucks buddy, not genius stuff. Dalton is horrible under pressure and our Oline was bad. But it was bad for Dak too and he was still putting up 37 per game. Dak is a difference maker unlike Dalton. But like you said...........No one can be expected to win consistently with our defense. YOUR WORDS!!!

I nailed Dak. You didnt. I told you Dalton would struggle, you thought he would flourish.

You dont understand the game buddy. Listen to your bettors.

I agree.. Dalton sucks.. He also wins games at the same rate as Dak because both guys are extremely team dependent.

Brax

Reaction score
And you are village idiot #1? :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

You didnt even know what defense was before yesterday. WRITE IT DOWN!!!
No your other Dak buddy is # 1, and just to let you know you are not getting a top D paying a QB 40 million , write it down #3.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

How can I have a conversation with you when you say stupid things like "Dak and Dalton are the same QB, neither is a difference maker"?

Your not even in the conversation buddy. Dak is 100% a difference maker. In all those games against playoff teams Seattle, Rams, Browns we were in it until the end. Dak make a huge difference. We nearly beat all those teams because of Dak. He is a complete stud.

But you blow off all that he did simply because we actually lost the game. With no acknowlegment for actually why we lost or how badly the defense played.

IT shows a guy with an agenda or a guy that doenst understand football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No your other Dak buddy is # 1, and just to let you know you are not getting a top D paying a QB 40 million , write it down #3.

Why would I care what you think? When was the last time you got something right? :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

The D will be built through the draft. Rookie contracts are inexpensive. But if its money you want, when we dump Zeke and Jaylon after next season, that opens up 27 million to use on the D.

Just too easy to blow your dumb down theories out of the water. Dak no longer need Zeke or even the best line in football. He is THAT good. :yourock::yourock:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How can I have a conversation with you when you say stupid things like "Dak and Dalton are the same QB, neither is a difference maker"?

Your not even in the conversation buddy. Dak is 100% a difference maker. In all those games against playoff teams Seattle, Rams, Browns we were in it until the end. Dak make a huge difference. We nearly beat all those teams because of Dak. He is a complete stud.

But you blow off all that he did simply because we actually lost the game. With no acknowlegment for actually why we lost or how badly the defense played.

IT shows a guy with an agenda or a guy that doenst understand football.

Daks better than Dalton.. I’ve repeatedly said that.. Keep up.

Big picture though they’ll get similar teams to similar places.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Daks better than Dalton.. I’ve repeatedly said that.. Keep up.

Big picture though they’ll get similar teams to similar places.

So your saying Cowboys dont make the playoffs this year if Dak stays healthy?

LOL..........similar places? What does that mean? LOL

All you can make is these general statements now. Too scared to actually make a bold prediction.

Here I will do it................Cowboys 100% make the playoffs with Dak at QB the entire year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So your saying Cowboys dont make the playoffs this year if Dak stays healthy?

LOL..........similar places? What does that mean? LOL

All you can make is these general statements now. Too scared to actually make a bold prediction.

Here I will do it................Cowboys 100% make the playoffs with Dak at QB the entire year.

We may have made the playoffs had Dalton stayed healthy too.

Dak did nothing to give me confidence that we would’ve made the playoffs with him.. We were trash with him in the lineup.

Im glad our 1-3, should’ve been 0-4, start gave you confidence that we would 100% make the playoffs.. You’re a good fan.. Rockport approved.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We may have made the playoffs had Dalton stayed healthy too.

Dak did nothing to give me confidence that we would’ve made the playoffs with him.. We were trash with him in the lineup.

Im glad our 1-3, should’ve been 0-4, start gave you confidence that we would 100% make the playoffs.. You’re a good fan.. Rockport approved.

LOL..........so Dak averaging 37 points per game didnt give you confidence in him?

Yet the great Dalton did? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

You just admitted that Dak was better than Dalton. Was that a lie?