Dak is similar to Brady, he would put 40 pts with Chiefs offense

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dalton just had to beat the Eagles with a backup QB? Your hero had the worst game of his career. LOL

Dak wins that game easy.

Lol kinda like when Dak failed last year in Philly to get in? They really are similar players aren’t they?

bewp7

Reaction score
to be honost if dak was actually as good as some of you think none of this would even be a thing...he would have been signed a long time ago.

Brax

Reaction score
Why would I care what you think? When was the last time you got something right? :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

The D will be built through the draft. Rookie contracts are inexpensive. But if its money you want, when we dump Zeke and Jaylon after next season, that opens up 27 million to use on the D.

Just too easy to blow your dumb down theories out of the water. Dak no longer need Zeke or even the best line in football. He is THAT good. :yourock::yourock:
Bwahhhh ha ha, you are so funny with your limited football IQ. 25 years and Jerry will just draft them up a top 3 D to cover all Daks short comings. Too funny keep the jokes coming # 3, we all love a good laugh.

Brax

Reaction score
He put 40pts on Rams, you know the #1 defense this season in yards and points.

If it wasn’t for the paid off refs that was a win for Dak.
2020 Dak 17 Rams 20 , is now 40 in your warped mind??? Troll please just stop, Wonder when the the teams name will change to the Dak Cowboys.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Dak and I believe Dak can lead this team but no I can't put him in the same class as Brady, as far as that goes I was a fan of Romo and can't put Romo in that class. Brady has been consistently great through out his career, his physical ability I don't think are off the chart but his mental ability to see the entire field to know his opponent inside and out and how best to attack that defense as well as one of the toughest competitors I have seen is what makes Brady who he is. I hope to see Dak lead Dallas to a SB but seeing any QB lead his team to 7 SB wins is frankly amazing

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Bwahhhh ha ha, you are so funny with your limited football IQ. 25 years and Jerry will just draft them up a top 3 D to cover all Daks short comings. Too funny keep the jokes coming # 3, we all love a good laugh.

37 points a game and broke the all time NFL record set by the Kurt Warner Rams team? Ill take all those shortcomings. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Shall I get you some tissues for those Dak tears? :muttley:

Brax

Reaction score
37 points a game and broke the all time NFL record set by the Kurt Warner Rams team? Ill take all those shortcomings. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Shall I get you some tissues for those Dak tears? :muttley:
That's what happens when you play the low end D's what was it 17 against the Rams. Dak in 2019 with the 9 to 11 th ranked D managed 8-8 and a big 9 point out burst against a middle of the road D with the division online, Dak choke came thru again. Next week against scrub Washington he excelled, so all you need Einstein is for him to play the scuds D's every week. 2020 , 37 points a game 1- 3 and a lucky on sides away from 0-4 , a record setting loser. Thanks for reminding everyone just how bad his soft time stats resulted in more losses. Your little girl emojis are really pathetic cow-girl . As for tears none here, I enjoy the laughs from posts from the village idiots like you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's what happens when you play the low end D's what was it 17 against the Rams. Dak in 2019 with the 9 to 11 th ranked D managed 8-8 and a big 9 point out burst against a middle of the road D with the division online, Dak choke came thru again. Next week against scrub Washington he excelled, so all you need Einstein is for him to play the scuds D's every week. 2020 , 37 points a game 1- 3 and a lucky on sides away from 0-4 , a record setting loser. Thanks for reminding everyone just how bad his soft time stats resulted in more losses. Your little girl emojis are really pathetic cow-girl . As for tears none here, I enjoy the laughs from posts from the village idiots like you.

What happened to your hero Dalton when he played the Cardinals low end D? Where were all those garbage yards and big stats? 3 points? BWAAAAAA!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Dak has made you look stupid and you cant handle the shame. :clap::clap:

Who is the Guru that said Dak was backup material? That would be you!!!!

Who is the guy that said Dak was a franchise QB? That would be me!!!!

Sorry troll, you lost BADLY!!!!

Last edited:

Brax

Reaction score
What happened to your hero Dalton when he played the Cardinals low end D? Where were all those garbage yards and big stats? 3 points? BWAAAAAA!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Dak has made you look stupid and you cant handle the shame. :clap::clap:

Who is the Guru that said Dak was backup material? That would be you!!!!

Who is the guy that said Dak was a franchise QB? That would be me!!!!

Sorry troll, you lost BADLY!!!!
Go away, just go away Dak troll.