Dak is the man!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We are apparently a lot more happy than you seem to be...………….sorry Dak didnt suck today, I know that is what you were hoping for.
Imagine watching your favorite team. And you hoping their quarterback has a horrible game .So you can say I told you so. Does that sound normal LOL

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Hes on a ledge right now contemplating his new screen name as he has made such a fool of himself there is no coming back

Straight up.

Sometimes you have to get hit in the face with a skunk 2 or 3 times before you realize it's a skunk.

Other times, hopefully at least, reality hits you in the face and you realize you are the skunk.

I"m thinking Pappyboy has the epiphany that he's been projecting these past few years and straightens up his act.

Under a different username, of course.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Straight up.

Sometimes you have to get hit in the face with a skunk 2 or 3 times before you realize it's a skunk.

Other times, hopefully at least, reality hits you in the face and you realize you are the skunk.

I"m thinking Pappyboy has the epiphany that he's been projecting these past few years and straightens up his act.

Under a different username, of course.

Yep the guy is like a constant negative force spouting exaggerated crap that no one wants to read through

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yep the guy is like a constant negative force spouting exaggerated crap that no one wants to read through

I don't think he's all there as far as analytical ability.

Probably a really nice guy in person, though.

Last edited: