Dak is the man!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak showed that he has put in work. Not just on his mechanics but the timing and relations with his receivers. It was like pick your poison. It's easy to see that the Cowboys have weapons and that we have as many as anyone. We are eye to eye with any team. The Eagles , Rams , Saints, Vikes, Pat's you name the team and we can match. Dak looked good and he carried this team today. The Commanders will be a little harder but just a little because of their D line. Big respect to Dak
Exactly. Dak has the work ethic of a Michael Irvin, Tony Romo, Troy Aikman you name the great players. They were always working on their craft to get better. The mistakes he made in is 1st year are not made in the 2nd year. The mistakes he made in his 2nd year are not made in his 3rd year and so on. He works on his craft and is getting better every game just like some of us have been saying.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
For you, yes. Your childish interest in those with a different opinion than yours begs the question.
Besides, I've addressed Dak's performance in another thread. :)
I encourage different opinions because I can argue with the best. But you are ALWAYS negative so lets just set the record straight. That’s why I always call you and your like out. You hate on everything.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Dak played well probably against one of the worst defenses in the NFL.
Are you happy now......lol

Heard he even read a book back there as he had so much time to throw today ;)

You guys just can’t. He will have bad games this year, you’ll be happy then I guess?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I encourage different opinions because I can argue with the best. But you are ALWAYS negative so lets just set the record straight. That’s why I always call you and your like out. You hate on everything.
I see omniscience runs in the family. :laugh:
I'm glad you're bothered by my "hate." I hope it keeps you up at night. ;)

movaughn88

Reaction score
Yet they portray themselves as football savants. That makes it comical to see them exposed as football couch potatoes like the everyone else.

I don’t pretend to know much, I’m a self admitted homer, but just like a fan it feels good to be right when our boys do well. Not sorry.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Our young stud QB put the team on his shoulders, took the game over early, and never let up. He was dropping dimes and shredding the Giants’ defense all afternoon. 4TDs and over 400 yards. A perfect passer rating of 158.3. Led the team to 5 straight TDs for the first time in nearly two decades. Kellen Moore did a great job calling the plays and unleashing Dak.

Pay the man Jerry, while you can still afford him.

How many pathetic tolls just crawled under a rock?

AlienBoy

Reaction score
I have Prescott Elliott and Gallup, on my fantasy league I killed it
I missed out on Elliott but wound up with Dak, Gallup and Cooper. They really helped out today!!!
https://i.postimg.cc/wjJH8d9T/basher-Commanders.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not going to waste time saying what Dak will put up for the season but what I will say is he went out and did his damn job and over 400 yards passing 4 TD throws and lead this team to 35 points and for any critic to come in here and belittle him or act as if it is no big deal especially after attacking him all off season is beyond pathetic. What is it better to feel you are right about him instead of handing out props to a guy who played a damn good game? Todays fans suck,

Flamma

Reaction score
Reminded me a lot of 2016 in that game. I guess better O-Line play and WRs to throw to does make a difference. Who would have thought? Good game planning to attack the middle of the field. And those passes were spot on.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys' highest single-game passer ratings in franchise history (20+ attempts):

158.3 Prescott 9/8/19
154.6 Meredith 10/9/66
153.7 Aikman 12/21/92
151.7 Romo 12/21/14
150.5 Romo 12/2/12
I thought Joe Buck said Craig Morton also had a perfect rating. I guess he threw less than 20 passes.