Dak is the man!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some folks cling to their preconceptions to the bitter end. They'll just keep moving the goalposts because heaven forbid they might be wrong about something.

Me? I'm enjoying watching Dak's progress. I've had my doubts but it's hard to ignore how he's playing right now. :popcorn:

So, true. I didn't mean to include that negative comment. But, it's still an example of how people look to discredit Dak in anyway that they can. I think he is in for a great season and will prove a lot of his doubters wrong!

gmb1

Reaction score
It's nice to see Wiley and Whitlock eat their words and praise Dak. ;)

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Naw, your crazy, I've read it over, and over, and over, and...well you get the point. Daks a bus driver, a dink and dunk QB, he cant score more then 16 points a game etc etc. Your wrong and all them Daks a bust, throw the bum out posters is right...sorry to have to break it to you...:);):p
:muttley:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Oh for sure, they're waiting for one imperfect moment to point to so they can validate their disdain for his skills. Here is the problem with that though, no one is listening but their misery loves company confidants. Every Qb in the league has head scratcher games just as Dak will and has. At this point it's a comedy show, they lose what hey say or do because Dak is what he is and that is a very good franchise QB, in fact it's glaring...

The real issues with this team are with coaching, marinelli, garrett, ETC. But my opinion on Garrett is that as long as his main responsibility is managing the players and keeping them motivated I don't mind him in this role. Marinelli for me has got to go or we may squander away some chances at a superbowl. The defense is okay, but needs a new scheme on the defensive line with more creative adjustments. Again, Dak is amazing, we're so lucky to have him, even when he struggled las year I never panicked or question him, I knew it was a rough patch, but I always saw the same guy.

You and I are on the same page no problem with Garrett as a walk around coach responsible for motivation and finding talent . So far it looks like Kellen is the help he needed on game day and as much as I liked Rod he has gotten long in the tooth and we need a change . We had the greatest passer in Cowboy history . He attained his goal but we fans didnt get ours .

Now we have a great football player with all the intangibles to get us to the next level. Dak is the Man!!!

doomsday9084

Reaction score
James Cameron wanted Dak Prescott to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Dak Prescott did in fact, build Rome in a day.

If Dak Prescott were a calendar, every month would be named Daktober, and every day he'd kick your ***.

Dak Prescott can judge a book by its cover.

Dak Prescott shot the sheriff, but he round house kicked the deputy.

The truth will set you free. Unless Dak Prescott has you, in which case, forget it buddy!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
as long as he plays against sub par opponents that might be true but lets wait and see when he plays the good teams what happens..
Your just not man enough to admit you were wrong. You’ll continually whine buh, buh, buuuuuh.

Blackrain

Reaction score
James Cameron wanted Dak Prescott to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Dak Prescott did in fact, build Rome in a day.

If Dak Prescott were a calendar, every month would be named Daktober, and every day he'd kick your ***.

Dak Prescott can judge a book by its cover.

Dak Prescott shot the sheriff, but he round house kicked the deputy.

The truth will set you free. Unless Dak Prescott has you, in which case, forget it buddy!

While he was resting he tugged on Supermans cape spit into the wind pulled the mask off the old Lone Ranger and torched Josh Norman's skin .

Blackrain

Reaction score
Its two a 0 Tuesday and Dak rules supreme as the haters are too full of Crow to post

Brax

Reaction score
Your just not man enough to admit you were wrong. You’ll continually whine buh, buh, buuuuuh.
2 good games elite does not make, I give Dak his due when he plays good, but I also see his bad games as well, you see only some deluded fantasy and blame everyone else but Dak when its a bad game. I never whine that's something your the pro at like so many on the 2 game band wagon. I have no problem saying Dak played 2 great games and looks no where like the QB of the last 2 years but lets wait before we anoint him like you did years ago until he plays a few quality teams.