Dak is the man!

windjc

Reaction score
I wasn’t even home, just keeping up-to-date.

Dak was horrible in his 15 game stretch.

The Giants had to bring on a 35 year old retired safety who didn’t even have a month to train, coupled with a bunch of rookie secondary continuing their mistakes once against the Bulls.

Dak was awful against the Rams, played like trash against the Colts and couldn’t put up a point and was struggling against basic cover 1 looks, with man on the outside, with probably the fastest WR Corp in the league.

Josh Norman was awful, almost got utterly destroyed by Gallup on the very next drive after the 51 yards strike on single coverage once again, looking lost **, but Dak placed it horribly.

The 42 yard scramble, the whole DL bit on Zeke and he had a wide open joke and half the field to run. Great play call..

Calm down homie.. After year 4, you guys finally got something to cheer about and that too, because of inept franchises that have completely imploded two weeks in a row against much more talented rosters from top to bottom.

We got people on here crying about the Cowboys playing PREVENT up by 17 points with 5 minutes to play, because the line wasn’t generating pressure, when it was simply about keeping the Commanders in bounds to burn the clock. That’s how much they know about football.

These are inept franchise right now... the Bills just destroyed the Giants and got torched in the secondary..
Oh you’re not a Cowboys fan. I get it now. Whose your team?

cern

Reaction score
86% completion percentage.

Imagine if he wasn’t inaccurate? Lol
but troy aikman said you had it or you didn't. that it could not be taught. perhaps just a consequence of the head shots troy took during his career. accuracy can't be taught said the hall of famer.

willia451

Reaction score
He is a whole lot better than just good.
He'll have to prove it in the playoffs. There is good (regular season), Very good (playoff success), and Great (think Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach).

I have nothing against Dak. Nothing. I'm glad he's here. I prefer being competitive. To not.

khiladi

Reaction score
Another absurd post.

How are those stats absurd? The Bills torched the inept Giants secondary in Cowboys fashion with a much less talented roster. Their QB threw for over 200 yards in a single half with almost a 70% completing rate.

The Giants are a disaster, particularly their secondary. Plus they have no pass rush at all.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Josh Allen threw for 15-20 for 205 yards in a HALF against the Giants and Cole Beasley has 4 catches for 81 yards and the Giants are getting beat 28-14. The Giants secondary gave up a 51 yard pass to Beasley on a 1st and 20. Their secondary is TRASH.

I didn’t even watch the game, but every game by Dak will be over-exaggerated. Up until that point he was like 11-16 and 51 of his 100 yards was on that one pass to Smith, after Norman got torched on single coverage.

Congratulation, Dak is finally connecting on some wide open looks with great pass protection in year 4. Against trash defenses. Imagine if we had a real QB the last 3 years. At least the positive is Moore, Linehan’s guy, does s whole bunch pre-snap motion and has a better feel for the game.

Imagine if we used a 1st round pick on a QB in the last 30 YEARS !!!!

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I wasn’t even home, just keeping up-to-date.

Dak was horrible in his 15 game stretch.

Josh Norman was awful, almost got utterly destroyed by Gallup on the very next drive after the 51 yards strike on single coverage once again, looking lost **, but Dak placed it horribly.

Calm down homie.. After year 4, you guys finally got something to cheer about and that too, because of inept franchises that have completely imploded two weeks in a row against much more talented rosters from top to bottom.

I'm calm. With that retort, I just can't take you seriously.
He leads the league in passing yards in the last 10 games and he's had a horrible last 10 game stretch?? :lmao2: :lmao:Dude, he's been playing like Tom Brady in the last 15 games. You're just talking like a laughing stock now.

How did Dak place it horribly? Did you even see that play? I know you probably watched the highlight on ESPN.com but that pass looked right on the money to me.

You've also admitted with that post that you're not a Cowboys fan. If you're just a general NFL fan talking about the NFL, then why are you here? Isn't there a general NFL board for you to hang out on?

Last edited:

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
How are those stats absurd? The Bills torched the inept Giants secondary in Cowboys fashion with a much less talented roster. Their QB threw for over 200 yards in a single half with almost a 70% completing rate.

The Giants are a disaster, particularly their secondary. Plus they have no pass rush at all.

You are not giving Dak the credit he deserves. As of this moment he is pretty much elite an proving it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Not that this post deserves anymore response, but don't forget to add in the 69 rushing yards from Dak as well.

But the Anti Dak crowd won't believe that rushing stats should count towards a QB's good game. Unless of course Wentz or one of the other QBs that they favor gets these types of rushing yards. Just like how they said that comeback games and GWD shouldn't count in a QB's favor, until Wentz did it against the Skins. :rolleyes:

jnday

Reaction score
You would be to if you were proved an idiot on a weekly basis but kept beating on the same drum LOLOL I have really come to love watching Dak make complete and total gaping glass bowls of these haters .
Tougher defenses are coming and Dak returning to his old self will come with them. I am not impressed at all by good QB play in these first three games. Any decent QB can do well against the defenses that Dak is facing in these first three games.