Dak is the man!

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
You forgetting the fumble?

3rd failed conversion?

4.2 YPC skewed by one longer run doesn’t tell the full story
I saw Zeke run tougher today than he has in recent memory. Dude trucked like 6 people, & was constantly fighting for extra yards. Dak obviously deserves game ball, but don’t act like Zeke did nothing. It was the Dak/Zeke show once again, but what’s new?

ultron

Reaction score
Other than his fumble, Dak was awesome!

450 yards passing, 4 total TDs, brought his team back from 20 points down playing behind a makeshift offensive line with two raw tackles.

Unbelievable.
Dude went off today but his receivers were incredible as well & the TE’s really stepped up in a big way!

TWOK11

Reaction score
300 passing yards, 30 points and 4 total TDs in the second half alone, without both starting tackles and when Atlanta KNEW he had to throw the ball. Scored on seven of his final eight possessions.

Dude won an NFL game by himself today. Respect.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Played well.

Same as usual in my book...good enough to win with...have to pay him because theres no alternative and Jerry isnt starting over.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Other than his fumble, Dak was awesome!

450 yards passing, 4 total TDs, brought his team back from 20 points down playing behind a makeshift offensive line with two raw tackles.

Unbelievable.
for one week i salute you Dak Dakota prescott!:flagwave:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
300 passing yards, 30 points and 4 total TDs in the second half alone, without both starting tackles and when Atlanta KNEW he had to throw the ball. Scored on seven of his final eight possessions.

Dude won an NFL game by himself today. Respect.
Greg Zuerlein would probably question that along with some amazing catches by receivers and runs by Elliott.

Dak had an awesome game, but there are several players to credit for that win.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Greg Zuerlein would probably question that along with some amazing catches by receivers and runs by Elliott.

Dak had an awesome game, but there are several players to credit for that win.
I took his comment to be hyperbole for emphasis.
He's not exactly wrong in that the game largely fell on Dak's shoulders, a la Tony Romo in the past.