Dak is the man!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The OL was in shambles but they played shockingly well all things considered.

All the fumbles early on is what caused all of our chaos. The Oline played very decent.

I cant complain. Although bad early on, they seemed to get things together as the game went along.

They certainly out performed what I thought they would do.

Is it so hard for you to just say that Dak looked awesome today?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol eat crow about what? I said all week I expect Dak to have a big game and he did.

I thought eating crow was for when you were wrong about something?

Eat crow for being wrong about Dak period. Simple as that. And you didn't need to even watching todays game for that to be the truth.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak was 6/7 for 78 yards (I believe?) on that last drive against Minny before they handed it to Zeke twice, and threw to Zeke on an out route...
Made me crazy that they took the game out of Dak's hands.
I agree. That should've been a game to build momentum from. Instead, it was a continuation of poor coaching and execution. Dak through some darts that game that was Dak's best game to me last season.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
so he didnt have a supporting cast? i mean Lamb, shultz, zeke, AC, Gallup and heck brown all balled out..it took a team effort an.. if he would have won say like the jets game with two starting Wrs and two OL out thats one thing , he had his guys all step up with him..

he played great but wasnt exactly short handed other then two OL...great comeback but Jimmy G got his team to a SB missing his starting tackles.

LOL. And Aikman sucked his rookie year.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Other than his fumble, Dak was awesome!

450 yards passing, 4 total TDs, brought his team back from 20 points down playing behind a makeshift offensive line with two raw tackles.

Unbelievable.
I hope the people praising him in this thread weren't torching him last week. Sheesh.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Zeke ran for 89 yards. If it were a close game throughout he gets 100 easily. How is that a "Stuffed running game"?
And ran people over all day. He scored 2 rushing TD's. Zeke fumbled twice which is a serious issue. But for some odd reason everyone was fumbling early. That was bazaar. Cooper caught a bad pass from Dak. Dak did make several bad throws today but he also made allot of good plays too. However, if they pay him $40 mil this team will fall apart as real good players will leave to other teams because we will not be able to afford them anymore. Personally I don't see Dak being able to win games with subpar receivers. This is what they will have if Dak gets paid like so many of you want. Say good bye to Gallup and Cee Dee Lamb after his rookie contract. Say good bye to any top edge rushers. I remember when the triplets all got paid then the team started becoming decimated as more and more talent left to get paid elsewhere. The team never recovered.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Oh trailing huge is probably the best way to add big numbers.

You guys know that right? QBs on teams that are losing by a lot pass more.

Do I really need to say that?

True, but the defense also knows we have to pass and can scheme accordingly. We also give up play action. That is why it is so hard to come back from a 20 point deficit and win.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Eat crow for being wrong about Dak period. Simple as that. And you didn't need to even watching todays game for that to be the truth.

But I was right.

Can you please find where I said Dak wouldn’t do well today?

Ill save you time and tell you that all you will find is me predicting a big game because Atlanta’s defense sucks.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Finally, Dak executes Kellen's game plan and look what happened! Good job Dak!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But I was right.

Ill save you time and tell you that all you will find is me predicting a big game because Atlanta’s defense sucks.

LOL...…….Oh yah, you nailed Dak. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who cares about today? You were wrong about all of it. And Im sorry, did you say Dak was going to go off today? I don't recall seeing that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
But I was right.

You’re a bust as a 1st rounder.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You’re a bust as a 1st rounder.

Lol imagine saying all week that I thought the player would have a big game..

The player I said would have a big game has the big game.

Then people come at me and tell me how wrong I am Hahahaha. Welcome to Cowboyszone.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not the point. Just saying in general

The point is you couldn't just say that Dak looked incredible today. Had to say something ridiculous in with it.

Agenda/hate...………….obvious...……...sad.