Dak is Top 5 in all major statistical categories (update)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Then he claims that Dak supporters get "emotional" over any thread that is made to criticize Dak. In the meantime it seems like he and others are bothered or irritated by any thread that is made in support of Dak. Including stats that proves how well Dak is performing and playing. So some just feel the need to rush in and post negativity or to suppress and squash any positive attention and credit that Dak is receiving. But, then will also Dak supporters of being "extreme" in defense of Dak. When I haven't seen any NFL fanbase who is as bothered by their QB receiving credit and praise, as some Cowboys fans are when Dak receives any type of credit or praise.
yeah, tell me about it. anyone supporting or saying anything supportive of Dak is called a Dak sloberer or lover or what ever.....in the meantime its like forget all the good because its everybody else, but hey lets focus on the bad because that's Dak....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is the only QB who they will pick apart for having "almost INTs", while overlooking or not caring about the almost INTs that other QBs have. :rolleyes:
well, when they fail in actual categories they have to create one to fit their narrative....so there is almost intercepted, almost fumbled. wobbly throws. and six step instead of 5 step drop and things of that nature :laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
DO you go through every NFL game counting all multiple dropped picks or "almost picks" that all NFL QBs have in games every Thursday Night, Sundays, and Monday nights or do you just do this with Dak?
apprantley he has 8 eyes and 8 TVs going at the same time, he is watching every game....he had no idea about Giants game, where I actually watched game......when you bullshieet too much, you tend to step in it often

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's no shock Dak was going to put up gawdy stupid numbers in the offense if completely healthy.

Has been playing great however needs to improve on the turnovers. 4 int 6 fumbles 2 or 3 lost if I remember correctly.
the interceptions I don't mind as much. after 6 games and being top 10 in attempts, 4 is not too bad. its on par with everybody else top 10 in attempts....also sometimes being aggressive leads to some interceptions. so I rather be aggressive as the number of impact plays are much higher and more than interceptions......some are flukes perhaps, like the one against NE and the one against Tampa (CD drop) but aggressive throw on target.

the fumbles are concerning......he does need to get better at that if nothing else. couple of them due to bad snaps..... but some weren't.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I agree Dak has had some bad games in his career. But it just seems your responses about Prescott are convenient diatribe. His positive plays in games far eclipse his negative plays. Aside the Patriots game, exactly how many goal line fumbles based on total number of games he completed to date? Dak also has gone into the end zone and scored touchdowns as well.

Oh the horror, the media and fans are already talking about Dak being a possibly an MVP candidate this season. You find this shocking or disturbing?

Along with talking about Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, Lamar Jackson and Derek Henry being potential MVP candidates, but for some reason it's "wrong" for Dak to be included in these talks, just because it's not week 17 yet. lol. The standards and different rules that Dak gets held to is mind boggling.

Aulac

Reaction score
Are you talking about the 44-20 win by the Cowboys? I swear some may be alcoholics that can't remember a great win.

Well compare to the 38 to 11 win by the Rams and no pick by their QB... Oh and the Rams lead the Giants 38 to 3 until the last few minutes of the 4th quarter when they pulled their starter.

Aulac

Reaction score
That schedule was written before the season began, obviously. nobody knows who is going to be a good team and who will have a losing record.

The "strength of schedule" argument is based on all team's performance for the prior year and as we can all attest to, a lot can change....and did.

Let's look at the "strength of schedule " from the perspective of all the team's records so far this year:.

In reality,, the six teams the Cowboys have faced have a combined record of 15-15. That is far from the weakest schedule

You should look at our schedule moving forward.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently you haven't heard, Dak sucks.....many of our fans say so....

Aulac

Reaction score
is there a category for almost intercepted....perhaps in your idiotic book.

I watched the giants game...I watched stafford. Giants dropped 2 interceptions could have been even three.....so you making up stuff because you didn't even watch the game....makes you look like a moron that you are...but hey thank you for participating.

btw, time to get your head out of staffords arse. he wants to take a dump and you plugging him

I don't know ask Mahomes' mom about it, she think her son pick shouldn't count because the receivers dropped it. Don't she her arguing about all the dropped pick that her son has.

Aulac

Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif

UOu.gif

Wasn't born in that era.

Aulac

Reaction score
DO you go through every NFL game counting all multiple dropped picks or "almost picks" that all NFL QBs have in games every Thursday Night, Sundays, and Monday nights or do you just do this with Dak?

I do it with every NFL QBs but I can only watch one game at a time, and it just so happen that I watch Dak more than any other QB. 2nd would probably be Mahomes who lucked out his entire career for dropped picks.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Dak Prescott

Yards - 1813 (5th)..... Stafford, Brady, Carr, Mahomes

Completion % - 73.1% (2nd)..... Murray

QB Rating - 115 (4th)....... Wilson (tho he's played one less game), Stafford, Murray

TDs - 16 (tied 3rd)..... Mahomes, Stafford, Brady

Also, Dak has not had a bad game this year. He's one of 3 QBs this year to not have a bad game, the only other 2 are Brady and Murray. His worst game (Chargers) was still a win and he was still decent.

Herbert had that woeful Ravens game. Stafford really bit against the Cardinals. Mahomes has had a couple of bad eggs. Allen had the Steelers. Rodgers had the Saints. Jackson if Tucker's field goal didn't bounce in hardly think that Lions game was a good game. And against the Chargers he was a real snoozefest, Herbert was just worse and Ravens had 187 yards rushing to compensate for QB failures.

So yes....fire up the Dak for MVP campaign.
I love this post! Thanks for using cold hard facts to state what a bada** Dak has become. The even better news is that Dak has not reached his full potential. Think about that for awhile!

plasticman

Reaction score
You should look at our schedule moving forward.
Again, "strength" is fluid and changes from week to week depending on results, injuries, covid, etc.

For example, the Bills were stronger two weeks ago at 4-1. They are now 4-2. Meanwhile, the Titans did not look strong after losing to the Jets and going 2-2. They are now 4-2.

The Cowboys strength of schedule so far can change in a weekend from 15-15 to something like 18-16. we thoight the Cheifs wouild be the toughest game lesft but they could very well be 4-6 by the time the Cowboys play them and the Saints, who were once 2-2, could be 8-4 by the time they play the Cowboys.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
This is so stupid, according to NFL schedule we have the 2nd softest schedule in the entire league. Our schedule is better and competition is worst than 30 other teams.

We played Tampa Bay the superbowl champs. We will be playing Kansas city, the AFC champions. We will also be playing Arizona, who is undefeated. How can we have the easiest schedule in the NFL?

Aulac

Reaction score
And yet the point still stands.

As a matter of fact, if I was born in that era, I would have gotten to see the Boys win multiple SBs, instead it nothing but false hope every year. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.