Dak isn’t the Problem Jerry Is

CCBoy

Reaction score
The eagles have slightly better players because they make trades and draft well. Jerry never goes all in. The Eagles go all in then blow it up and start over. Jerry doesn’t do that and hasn’t since we found Romo.
How come their secondary still has a lot of problems straight up their middle and they made a last minute pickup at safety? Show, go ahead, how Jerry is dumb measuring for future top dollar contracts on their top defensive and offensive producers...go ahead and don't imply, prove that fails with naming your whipping boy used Jerry.

Use the usual excuse of not understanding English as well... :popcorn:

Loso86

Reaction score
The eagles have slightly better players because they make trades and draft well. Jerry never goes all in. The Eagles go all in then blow it up and start over. Jerry doesn’t do that and hasn’t since we found Romo.
That sound so stupid especially if you watched the game. We beat ourselves and NOT because Philly beat us with better players.

shabazz

Reaction score
With the exception of Micah Parsons, the Eagles front 7 is better than ours. Their offensive line is better than ours……….. That’s a roster issue. Their quarterback is multi dimensional and is younger, stronger and faster than ours.

Dak still has his warts but doesn’t decide the roster.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I agree Jerry is the problem 100%. The eagles do not have better players and they are not better

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The lack of attention to the OL last offseason reared its ugly head as most of us knew it would. The only reason Dallas was close was because Dak played so well,,, until the last part anyway.
LOL.....that's like saying, "This soup is absolutely delicious, except for that fly in it".....he had his chances just like the rest of the team and settling for FGs bit them in the arse once again.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
28th year and counting.

however, we are the most valued franchise in any sport. so we are #1 in something...just be proud for Jerry

nobody

Reaction score
The lack of attention to the OL last offseason reared its ugly head as most of us knew it would. The only reason Dallas was close was because Dak played so well,,, until the last part anyway.
Spot on.

What's sad is that the O-line was a lesson Jerry learned in the Romo years. He seems to have forgotten that lesson, sadly. What's even sadder is that it's basic football 101. The lines (both defense and offense) control the game. I think he was sold the idea of analytics so much that he and his fellow front office people believed every position could be filled with "diamonds in the rough" that analytics said would work. That on top of the weak, soft culture he promotes (The Jerry way) gives us what we see all of the time. Flashes of good followed by utter weakness and softness. But they stay "relevant" which is most important to him.

His lies about the SB being the most important goal. That is a fantasy only the truly stupid believe and the results say otherwise. If the SB were the actual goal, things would actually change. They'd make trades when needed and not way after the fact if at all. They're always too reactionary and too late. But you have some people on this board (very few) that somehow and inexplicably think Jerry is doing a good/great job GMing...even if we have 27 years of the same soft thing. Collapsing when it matters most and almost always in the exact same ways. Different players, different coaches, different schemes, but same culture and undermining GM/owner.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL.....that's like saying, "This soup is absolutely delicious, except for that fly in it".....he had his chances just like the rest of the team and settling for FGs bit them in the arse once again.
They only kicked 1 FG. They had a chance to kick 2 more at the end and would've won by 1 if they did. I wish they had kicked more FGs - at least this time.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
you know what's going to suck...is when jerry dies and then these threads just say "xxx isnt the problem, Stephen is".
We are stuck in mediocre hell and we are never getting out.

Dak is a problem but he isn't the biggest one. We'll go on to the next QB and nothing will change. I don't think Tom Brady could have been successful here.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I wouldn't say the Eagles have a better roster overall....I just think they have a more wisely constructed roster and team building philosophy....which was instilled by Andy Reid, and taken as gospel by their owner ever since.

In this day and age....you can't be good everywhere, due to salary cap. You have to prioritize. Andy is famous for saying "Give me a Quarterback 1st. Then give me TWO offensive tackles. Then give me TWO pass rushers. I'll fill in everywhere else as we go"

Over the years...Philly always lived by that...and now the Chiefs. Philly went the extra mile to always make sure they had a Top 3 OLine at all positions for last 20 years...and dumped tons of resources into DLine... Chiefs too.

Then when it comes to LB or RB or secondary.....they find bargains, and hope their superior lines cover them up. Right or wrong...they have a plan....supported by their owner.

We are more scattershot: Hey LB in rd1 this year, RB in rd1 next year, Wr rd 1 next year...then CB....then guard...etc. it's kinda random.

Philly will spend a rd1 pick on an OTackle, a Dlineman, a QB, occasionally a WR....and that's it. So their talent is same as ours...but it's concentrated in the most high impact areas: on the lines, QB, receiver.

Ours is more spread out. I think how they constructed their team gives them slight advantages over similarly talented teams that have more random team building philosophy...as evidenced by the fact that they've now only lost 3 games in the last 2 seasons combined ,including playoffs and superbowl, that they've tried to win when hurts played.

Last edited:

Loso86

Reaction score
What!?. The only reas9ne we was close is because the QB that everybody hates and says suck balled out........lol man our fan base is crazy as hell