Dak Just Got Dissed big Time On NFL Live!

mperfection

Reaction score
Soooo,

NFL Live just did a segment where co-host and former DL Rob Ninkovich from the Hatriots gave his "TOP 5 QBS Under Age 30". Here they are, in order of Ninkovich's preference, with #1 being his top QB:

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Deshaun Watson
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Kyler Murray
5. Jimmy Garoppolo

Is there anyone who would seriously take Kyler Murray or Jimmy Garoppolo over Dak? Heck, I wouldn't even take Deshaun Watson over Dak, and I would have to think very hard about taking Lamar Jackson over him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Soooo,

NFL Live just did a segment where co-host and former DL Rob Ninkovich from the Hatriots gave his "TOP 5 QBS Under Age 30". Here they are, in order of Ninkovich's preference, with #1 being his top QB:

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Deshaun Watson
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Kyler Murray
5. Jimmy Garoppolo

Is there anyone who would seriously take Kyler Murray or Jimmy Garoppolo over Dak? Heck, I wouldn't even take Deshaun Watson over Dak, and I would have to think very hard about taking Lamar Jackson over him.

Two mistakes:
  1. Watching ESPN. Hang your head in shame. :espn:
  2. Who cares what Rob Nincompoop thinks about anything?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
giphy.gif

coult44

Reaction score
Jackson and Watson is a fad that will end soon, see RG3,. If they don’t become better passers they won’t last long. Murray is a bit different because in that system he gets rid of the ball super fast. Jimmy G is horrible, after Monday night most of the football world who doesn’t think he is bad is on drugs. Mahomes is great but his body will most likely fail him. None of these guys have the frame of Dak. I’d take Mahomes over him and that’s it but I’d know it was a 2-3 year investment and no more!!!

foofighters

Reaction score
Soooo,

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Deshaun Watson
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Kyler Murray
5. Jimmy Garoppolo

What I find even more ridiculous is people still watching ESPN AND hanging on every word that comes from there...

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
If it wasn’t for his 8-0 start Jimmy G wouldn’t be on their. Also. Anybody notice a pattern with the list?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Soooo,

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Deshaun Watson
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Kyler Murray
5. Jimmy Garoppolo

Murray? really

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I wouldn't trust the opinion of someone that puts Jimmy G in the Top 5 of anything, so I'd disregard that. Kyler is actually pretty good given his circumstances, but we should all know by now that judging a rookie is ridiculous. Dak knows and we know what his worth is, and that's all that matters. He's great QB. End discussion.

Last edited:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Top-3 is fine, Mahomes and Watson look like they are on the path of being all-time greats. Jackson is doing great things both running and passing so hard not to include him. Not sold on Kyler yet, I would even put Minshew ahead of him. Garoppolo hasn't looked as promising this year during his return from injury. He's also 28 with only 19 career starts so he is gonna be on the Romo career path where his best football is probably still years away. Gimme Dak, Wentz, Goff, even Brissett over Garoppolo and Kyler right now.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
There is nothing disrespectful about it, now leaving him out of top 10 maybe that would be. Not that we needed more of it, but it’s just more evidence that Dak slobberers just watch Cowboys games only. Kyler Murray has been amazing, especially considering he’s on the freaking Cardinals and his age. Jerry would be the only GM stupid enough to take Dak over him, and even he might not.