Dak Just Got Dissed big Time On NFL Live!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
why does it hurt your feelings what somebody thinks of dak? I guess if you're 12 or less it might matter.
That's what I don't get. If you think Dak is amazing awesome but don't try to shame me into liking this dude. I done had people say I'm broke because I don't like Dak lol. Some of the extreme pro Dak folks are becoming unglued.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
That's what I don't get. If you think Dak is amazing awesome but don't try to shame me into liking this dude. I done had people say I'm broke because I don't like Dak lol. Some of the extreme pro-Dak folks are becoming unglued.
broke or didn't go to college is the good one. I had some kid crying about that. smh, 12yr old mentality.

Last edited:

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak has fed off hate since he slid all the way to the Cowboys compensatory pick in 2016.

giphy.gif
He didn’t slide. He got picked where he was slotted.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Soooo,

NFL Live just did a segment where co-host and former DL Rob Ninkovich from the Hatriots gave his "TOP 5 QBS Under Age 30". Here they are, in order of Ninkovich's preference, with #1 being his top QB:

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Deshaun Watson
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Kyler Murray
5. Jimmy Garoppolo

Is there anyone who would seriously take Kyler Murray or Jimmy Garoppolo over Dak? Heck, I wouldn't even take Deshaun Watson over Dak, and I would have to think very hard about taking Lamar Jackson over him.

Morons. They are just morons.

ghst187

Reaction score
Soooo,

NFL Live just did a segment where co-host and former DL Rob Ninkovich from the Hatriots gave his "TOP 5 QBS Under Age 30". Here they are, in order of Ninkovich's preference, with #1 being his top QB:

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Deshaun Watson
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Kyler Murray
5. Jimmy Garoppolo

Is there anyone who would seriously take Kyler Murray or Jimmy Garoppolo over Dak? Heck, I wouldn't even take Deshaun Watson over Dak, and I would have to think very hard about taking Lamar Jackson over him.

3 of those guys are early not better than Dak.
Watson is exciting to watch but not very consistent.
Murray over Dak is laughable...
and Garrop is good but I wouldn’t take him over Dak.
Lamar has been playing out of his mind and Mahones is just insane good.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Lists like this are made to anger fans and in my opinion are just plain silly. It's someone's opinion, who cares what they think?

I'm probably considered a Dak hater because I think he has flaws that will be tough to fix. But I will admit he's playing very well this year and has proven a lot of what I thought about him was wrong. I think he still has some warts, but then who doesn't?