Dak just said, "We got to be better, I got to be better"

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
"We got to be better...I got to be better".......TOLD YOU IT WAS COMING!!!!!!!
No sh** 40 million dollar man.You’ve been saying that for weeks.With the exception of playing 2nd string Washington and Philly you were terrible the 2nd half of the year.

Robster8989

Reaction score
I've always liked Dak personally, felt he was a good QB with great leadership skills.
But he lost me yesterday.
He played exactly the way his detractors predicted he would, and his comments about the fans who threw items at the refs was reprehensible. Blaming the refs for the Cowboys failures is the cowards way out.
MM doing the same and not taking responsibility also irked me.
He is not a leader.
14 penalties in a playoff game.
Then whoever called that last play (was it MM, KM or a Dak option?).
I mean you can't run in that situation, everybody knew that (except the genius who made the decision).
The penalties is all about coaching and discipline, and that play call, even if it was an option play and Dak ran the run option, should never have even been an option.
Shame on all of them.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stock Cowboys statement from the QB. He got that from Romo.

What’s amusing about that is many fans will be glad he has a grasp of the obvious.

I would have preferred him to speak the truth. “We are going to play every game like that because that usually works against bad teams’’.

Shane612

Reaction score
He's been saying for 4 years.
Yet, he hasn't improved much at all, if any.

khiladi

Reaction score
News flash Dak, you can’t get better. You are what you are. Great job pulling the wool over the snake oil salesman Jerrah to get that ridiculous contact.

Give it to Todd France.. I should hire him next time I apply for a job…. Can you imagine how good he’d sell my resume..

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember his interview in the off-season, when he said the contract was about ‘respect’. And all this, while Dallas tolerated his ‘growing pains’ and horrible play, while letting him play in meaningless games to ‘perfect his craft’.

75boyz

Reaction score
sorry, I am the farthest from a hater. have I criticized dak in the past? yes. have I defended and supported him and dismissed BA analysis? yes. but this game was on him. even the niners said it. take the running game away and force them to win with passing game and we didn't. he was very bad today. his throws were off. he didn't have the look. he looked frustrated. lacked confidence. played that way. he didn't raise his game. he lowered his game today.

Shout out to you for being straight with your comments here.
Several others should follow suit.
You are an excellent poster with whom I have agreed with wholeheartedly on a wide variety of posts with the lone exception of QB accountability and performance.
Appreciate your honesty.