Dak just said, "We got to be better, I got to be better"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
OMG....he just said "I gotta be better" two more times....does he not realize that he is a broken record!!!

He played for a broken record for five years. Everyone seems to repeat the same things. Jerry will be repeating the same things. Stephen will be repeating the same things by saying “but at the end of the day” this and “but at the end of the day” that. Their answers to questions have all become robotic after losses.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
He played for a broken record for five years. Everyone seems to repeat the same things. Jerry will be repeating the same things. Stephen will be repeating the same things by saying “but at the end of the day” this and “but at the end of the day” that. Their answers to questions have all become robotic after losses.

It sells.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"We got to be better...I got to be better".......TOLD YOU IT WAS COMING!!!!!!!

So we will have to wait 9 months, and he will say it again after the first game. As new dumb but HC Kellen Moore blows another game.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
It would be nice for us to get out to a fast start in a playoff game for a change.

Dak had a chance to be a hero with 2:45 left and all three timeouts left.

He wasn’t up for the moment, unfortunately.

Lots of blame to go around of course, but the NFL is all about the QB.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Maybe he should just be happy. When he loses and gets "mad", he goes out and wets his pants on national TV the next game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lets start with being authentic and not such a fake like the whole FO ?
Its a press conference.....nothing is authentic about them. Marshawn Lynch told y'all they are just there so they don't get fined...anyone trying to get something insightful out of a press conference that just came a few hours from losing a playoff game? They are kidding themselves....