Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

Rayman70

Reaction score
Is that worth $40m :huh:
what about all those dropped balls? THAT ISNT MENTIONED. What about all the drive killing penalties? what about bad routes? WHAT ABOUT PHANTOM PENALTIES THAT OVERTURNED A TD? What about the fact he takes beatings and gets no calls? WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THE DEFENSE ALWAYS HAS HIM IN CATCH UP MODE? The D has the team down by 2 scores by the time he gets to run the offense...yet by some miracle, he keeps us in the game!!! DAK PRESCOTT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM! SO CUT THAT NONSENSE OUT. Yes, he is worth the money if we can sign him. EVERY PENNY. I'm all in on Dak. His oline is a hot mess and he has little help. Philly will likely win, but not because of Dak. Our Defense has been a bloody damn abortion all year and anyone who refuses to acknowledge this just hates Dak.

Scotman

Reaction score
and Garrett was COY once. You must have taken plenty of Ls and now your using false appeals to authority to defend your baseless claim that “Dak was the only reason we were in this game.”

Basic logic homie. A missed kick or bad defense doesn’t negate Dak was mediocre and a reason why we also sucked. Zeke rushing 9 of 12 times on a time consuming 7 minute drive to open up the third is what opened up the offense to a degree.

It’s clear who is playing ad hominem and who is not.

that’s what Dak snake-oil salesmen do. All credit belongs to Dak...
Wow. You genuinely have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to an actual debate. Tell me, what have you ever accomplished in the field of debate? Perhaps you know more than I'm giving you credit for.

Why do you attack instead of just relying on your football knowledge? It weakens your argument to the point it's hard to wade through the nonsense to find valid points.

Zeke's impact is valid. And it's not out of the question that my dislike for how he handles himself off the field colors my perception of him on the field. If you weeded out the personal retorts and comments, you would sound like you know what you're talking about. You have resolve, I'll give you that. Being resolute doesn't necessarily make you right, though.

I think you might be wrong about Dak. I hope I'm wrong about Zeke. You could actually disagree with me vehemently with making it personal. You really could.

khiladi

Reaction score
Wow. You genuinely have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to an actual debate. Tell me, what have you ever accomplished in the field of debate? Perhaps you know more than I'm giving you credit for.

Why do you attack instead of just relying on your football knowledge? It weakens your argument to the point it's hard to wade through the nonsense to find valid points.

Zeke's impact is valid. And it's not out of the question that my dislike for how he handles himself off the field colors my perception of him on the field. If you weeded out the personal retorts and comments, you would sound like you know what you're talking about. You have resolve, I'll give you that. Being resolute doesn't necessarily make you right, though.

I think you might be wrong about Dak. I hope I'm wrong about Zeke. You could actually disagree with me vehemently with making it personal. You really could.

So if Zeke’s impact “may be valid” now, then your claim that Dak was the only reason we were on the game was false right?

For all your claims of being ‘objective’ because of your ‘debating skills’ and ‘experience’ and free of bias, you sure do engage in a lot of ad hominem and personal attacks.

I just called you a Dak snake-oil salesman based on your bogus claim that Dak was “the only reason we were in the game”, which you not are recognizing as a bogus axiom.

but continue on..

Scotman

Reaction score
So if Zeke’s impact “may be valid” now, then your claim that Dak was the only reason we were on the game was false right?
Possibly. I don't think so, but possibly. I'm not the one claiming to be inherently correct.

khiladi

Reaction score
Possibly. I don't think so, but possibly. I'm not the one claiming to be inherently correct.

Actually, your claim provided no evidence. Your statement that Dak was ‘the only reason we were in the game’ was SUBJECTIVE garbage without ANY evidence.

I then gave a CLEAR OBJECTIVE example of Zeke rushing 9 out of 12 runs to a tune of a time consuming 7 minute drive that tired out Jets defensive front to point out this is snake-oil being sold by Dak apologists, who give him all the credit when the team wins, but make every excuse when the team loses.

You then complained I provided no evidence and was just engaging in ad hominem, really just words to pump up your inflated ego, and then gave IRRELEVANT examples of “missed FGs” and “defense” which have NO BEARING on Dak’s performance and your claim “he was the only reason we were in the game”.

so homie, despite all your claims to being thus grand debater, take the L from this “uneducated illiterate”...

Scotman

Reaction score
Actually, you claimed o provided no evidence, when your statement that Dak was ‘the only reason we were in the game’ was SUBJECTIVE garbage.

No one will ever beat you, that's for sure. You're the best.

I then gave a CLEAR OBJECTIVE example of Zeke rushing 9 out of 12 runs to a tune of a time consuming 7 minute drive that tired out Jets defensive front.

You then gave IRRELEVANT examples of “missed FGs” and “defense” which have NO BEARING on Dak’s performance and your claim “he was the only reason we were in the game”.

so homie, despite all your claims to being thus grand debater, take the L from this “uneducated illiterate”...

shabazz

Reaction score
Actually, you claimed o provided no evidence, when your statement that Dak was ‘the only reason we were in the game’ was SUBJECTIVE garbage.

I then gave a CLEAR OBJECTIVE example of Zeke rushing 9 out of 12 runs to a tune of a time consuming 7 minute drive that tired out Jets defensive front.

You then gave IRRELEVANT examples of “missed FGs” and “defense” which have NO BEARING on Dak’s performance and your claim “he was the only reason we were in the game”.

One of the Well known Dakota guys once called me a "Blown out Rectum". Rayne Dakota is a hot button topic up in this mug

khiladi

Reaction score
One of the Well known Dakota guys once called me a "Blown out Rectum". Rayne Dakota is a hot button topic up in this mug

The pretend to be so objective and free of bias, but their story is always the same. Dak is the reason this team wins, no matter how bad he plays, it’s the rest of the teams fault when they lose and he doesn’t have ten second to throw all day. Dak throws it behind a WR running full speed leading to an INT or the defender making a play on the ball to bat it down on a third down, oh it’s the WRs fault.

I go back to what Josh Norman said, which was any QB can make plays given 10 seconds to throw.

shabazz

Reaction score
The pretend to be so objective and free of bias, but their story is always the same. Dak is the reason this team wins, no matter how bad he plays, it’s the rest of the teams fault when they lose and he doesn’t have ten second to throw all day. Dak throws it behind a WR running full speed leading to an INT or the defender making a play on the ball to bat it down on a third down, oh it’s the WRs fault.

I go back to what Josh Norman said, which was any QB can make plays given 10 seconds to throw.

I don't mind the debate until the usual, Hate, Agenda, or Bias word is inserted. Its the last resort of the futile

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
what about all those dropped balls? THAT ISNT MENTIONED. What about all the drive killing penalties? what about bad routes? WHAT ABOUT PHANTOM PENALTIES THAT OVERTURNED A TD? What about the fact he takes beatings and gets no calls? WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THE DEFENSE ALWAYS HAS HIM IN CATCH UP MODE? The D has the team down by 2 scores by the time he gets to run the offense...yet by some miracle, he keeps us in the game!!! DAK PRESCOTT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM! SO CUT THAT NONSENSE OUT. Yes, he is worth the money if we can sign him. EVERY PENNY. I'm all in on Dak. His oline is a hot mess and he has little help. Philly will likely win, but not because of Dak. Our Defense has been a bloody damn abortion all year and anyone who refuses to acknowledge this just hates Dak.
All i see is a bunch of excuses.

Im sorry but if a QB is being paid like an elite QB and is taking a huge chunk of the salary cap, he needs to be able to overcome some of the excuses you made.

Dropped balls- happens to EVERY QB in this league. While the Cowboys are at the top of this category, I can point to several off-target throws by Dakota that yall will blame the receivers for not catching. There was a pass that Gallup made against the Jets on a crossing pattern. He had to spin his body completely around to make the catch. I mentioned in the game thread that it was a poor throw and if Gallup dropped it, he would get 100% blame from the homers.

Defense- the defense is trash. You will never hear me say otherwise. They have let Dakota down in some games, but thats just about EVERY Qb in the league. I can point to the Saints game this season and blame the loss on Dak and the offense. 10 points against one of the bottom-ranked defenses?

O-line- the oline has regressed but lets not act like he was the worst ol play in the league. Russell Wilson (a QB that Dak is asking to be paid like) has routinely had horrible offensive lines, yet he is the front-runner for MVP

i can go on and on. Yall continue to make every single excuse for this guy. Is he on top of the list of whats wrong with this team? No. But he is on the list. A QB that needs all-pros around him to win games.

his predecessor was beating elite teams with Jesse Holley and Kevin Ogletree as his two receiving
Options. For a single game, thats what I look for in a $40m QB. Im not saying qbs dont need help. Im saying for ONE game when we have injuries, the QB needs to elevate his game as well as the backups and overcome it.

i knew once coop got hurt, we were toast

Rayman70

Reaction score
all valid excuses for Dak. ^^^ ALL OF THEM. He has been the shining bright spot for us through all this BS. He's an easy scapegoat but that's like cutting your nose off to spite your face. ITS TOTAL RUBBISH AND AN EXCUSE TO BAG ON THE GUY.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
all valid excuses for Dak. ^^^ ALL OF THEM. He has been the shining bright spot for us through all this BS. He's an easy scapegoat but that's like cutting your nose off to spite your face. ITS TOTAL RUBBISH AND AN EXCUSE TO BAG ON THE GUY.
None of it is valid. NONE