Dak leads the NFL in passing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lmao, Romo isn't out there choking and panicking when pressured, it's you guys man-crush. It's funny as crap watching you guy bring up other things and blame other players to cover for Dak. keep it up, it's very funny.
Where did I blame other players? Keep reaching lol. Romo did his fair of choking. I at least don’t blame him solely for it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You can’t onow what someone else is thinking but I can. I might not be right all the time but I’ll take my chances being right the majority of the time. As far as my perception of anything similar we already discussed that so keep up
So what you are telling me is you can read minds to which I will tell you, you are full of crap.

jnday

Reaction score
Because y’all been mad about him getting his job taken for 4 years now like it was Dak’s fault.
Romo got injured again after a long string of injuries. His body was done. Nobody cared who took his place. Actually Moore took over. Dak has nothing to do with it. That is a big reach anyway you look at it.

jnday

Reaction score
Naw most of us just know the game you guys are playing. Its clear as day. Romosexuals who can't get over him being in the booth and done with football.
Are you dense? I called Romo a chicken for years. Everybody knew his body was done from the hits. You just can’t understand why people can’t stand Dak . He is phony, not the real deal , fool’s gold, etc. Do you get it now?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Romo got injured again after a long string of injuries. His body was done. Nobody cared who took his place. Actually Moore took over. Dak has nothing to do with it. That is a big reach anyway you look at it.
Oh so Kellen Moore took Romo’s spot? Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you dense? I called Romo a chicken for years. Everybody knew his body was done from the hits. You just can’t understand why people can’t stand Dak . He is phony, not the real deal , fool’s gold, etc. Do you get it now?
Naw I don’t get it. If you called Romo a chicken then it’s clear you have trouble evaluating quarterbacks so your opinion is moot anyway lol.

jnday

Reaction score
Naw I don’t get it. If you called Romo a chicken then it’s clear you have trouble evaluating quarterbacks so your opinion is moot anyway lol.
That was a typo. Damn autocorrect. I was typing that he choked a lot until he realized that he couldn’t do everything to win the games himself. As he got older, he calmed down and became one of the better WBs in the league until his health failed.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
BTW .. AT&T stadium leads the league in attendance too .... doesn't mean all of those in there are Cowboys fans.

Point is, numbers and headlines can be misleading

:cool:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That was a typo. Damn autocorrect. I was typing that he choked a lot until he realized that he couldn’t do everything to win the games himself. As he got older, he calmed down and became one of the better WBs in the league until his health failed.
It only lasted one year though. 2014 when the team became more dependent on the running game. It helped Romo tremendously.