Dak leads the NFL in passing

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Get over Romo. You are being childish now.
It's a legit question. You Romoholics had absolutely no problem going with Romo misfiring on a third of his passes, but suddenly you have a problem with Dak? Get out of here with y'alls bias.

jnday

Reaction score
It's a legit question. You Romoholics had absolutely no problem going with Romo misfiring on a third of his passes, but suddenly you have a problem with Dak? Get out of here with y'alls bias.
Who is y’all? I don’t have to run down past Dallas QBs like you have been doing to justify Dak’s screwups. If you can not defend Dak without running Romo, Aikman and Staubach, down, then Dak doesn’t have much talent. You should be able to defend him on his own merits. You just can’t get it through your skull that everybody don’t see Dak through rose colored glasses like yourself. Most of us can see his faults and lack of talent . This dislike for Dak comes from Dak’s play. It has nothing to do with past Cowboy QBs. You are making false accusations and it is silly.

black label

Reaction score
Who is y’all? I don’t have to run down past Dallas QBs like you have been doing to justify Dak’s screwups. If you can not defend Dak without running Romo, Aikman and Staubach, down, then Dak doesn’t have much talent. You should be able to defend him on his own merits. You just can’t get it through your skull that everybody don’t see Dak through rose colored glasses like yourself. Most of us can see his faults and lack of talent . This dislike for Dak comes from Dak’s play. It has nothing to do with past Cowboy QBs. You are making false accusations and it is silly.
:hammer:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

Exactly made this same point may times.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who brought up Staubach? Drama Queen much? Plus, Aikman is wrong! You only "pad stats" when you have a big lead but you're still playing. When you're trying to catch up and make a comeback, that is definitely not "padding stats". It's considered not quitting and trying to win the game, something you Chokers don't appreciate in Dak!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I'd buy more with winter approaching. Then sell late spring.
You're right, and with a presidential election in the fall you don't want to be in a position you bought on the highs especially if you believe the candidates running for the position.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
My advice is you should smarten up. The part about being right was in relation to what me and the other poster was speaking on not no stock picks Ned. That middle aged dad humor isn’t funny
I'll work on that, but you can't knock me for trying to find a real clairvoyant in the midst of our little football bulletin boards.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Who brought up Staubach? Drama Queen much? Plus, Aikman is wrong! You only "pad stats" when you have a big lead but you're still playing. When you're trying to catch up and make a comeback, that is definitely not "padding stats". It's considered not quitting and trying to win the game, something you Chokers don't appreciate in Dak!
Why do you insist on topping yourself on how ridiculous your posts are?

Do you honestly think a team down by 3 or 4 scores with a few minutes to go, with the defense playing 15 yards off isn't padding stats by throwing? This has zero to do with trying to catch up and win. You know this (or at least I hope you do, because only an idiot would not).

cern

Reaction score
You're right, and with a presidential election in the fall you don't want to be in a position you bought on the highs especially if you believe the candidates running for the position.
Best of luck. Ka-ching.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Yards don't mean squat. This offense seems chaotic and foolish. Dak needs to start making better decisions too....this coming from a dak fan.

jnday

Reaction score
Staubach was brought up within the last couple of days by one of you Dakettes. I was surprised to see it, but you guys have no boundaries when it comes red to putting others down to promote Dak. You are the main poster that knocks Cowboy QB legends in efforts to make Dak look likes he is somehow their equal which leads me to believe you are more of a Dak fan than Cowboy fan because he is nothing compared to these HOF QBs.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Staubach was brought up within the last couple of days by one of you Dakettes. I was surprised to see it, but you guys have no boundaries when it comes red to putting others down to promote Dak. You are the main poster that knocks Cowboy QB legends in efforts to make Dak look likes he is somehow their equal which leads me to believe you are more of a Dak fan than Cowboy fan because he is nothing compared to these HOF QBs.
I never brought up Staubach. Get your facts straight before you accuse someone of anything they didn't say. You Chokeaholics have a very bad habit of wrongly accusing someone of saying something they didn't say. Once again, Aikman was dead wrong to accuse Dak of "stat padding" when Dak and the Offense are simply trying to make a comeback in the 2nd Half. When 6 out of 7 losses each came within 7 points or less of tying or winning a game, that's not "stat padding". That's trying to make a comeback.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never brought up Staubach. Get your facts straight before you accuse someone of anything they didn't say. You Chokeaholics have a very bad habit of wrongly accusing someone of saying something they didn't say. Once again, Aikman was dead wrong to accuse Dak of "stat padding" when Dak and the Offense are simply trying to make a comeback in the 2nd Half. When 6 out of 7 losses each came within 7 points or less of tying or winning a game, that's not "stat padding". That's trying to make a comeback.
tenor.gif

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
1st in offense and 8th in defense yet we look like a dumpster fire. Who cares about stats if it’s not converting to W’s.

Wow..........has team ever finished the season #1 in offense and in the top 10 on defense, but lost every game against teams .500 or better?

Seriously has that like ever happened in the history of the NFL? I am just trying to understand HOW could that happen? How can a team with the best offense in the entire league and a top 10 defense suck this bad? Its almost impossible to be this bad with those type of ratings, yet here we are.
:facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow..........has team ever finished the season #1 in offense and in the top 10 on defense, but lost every game against teams .500 or better?

Seriously has that like ever happened in the history of the NFL? I am just trying to understand HOW could that happen? How can a team with the best offense in the entire league and a top 10 defense suck this bad? Its almost impossible to be this bad with those type of ratings, yet here we are.

Dak-Friendly baby where the impossible becomes possible!!!!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'll work on that, but you can't knock me for trying to find a real clairvoyant in the midst of our little football bulletin boards.
Yeah I can knock you when the actual post refers to what I was a real “clairvoyant” on unless you’re just stupid.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Wasn't there a year where the Chargers were like #1 on offense and defense and still failed to make the playoffs?