Twitter: Dak leaves practice with arm soreness

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak had never missed a game until last season numnuts. So that debate is completely ridiculous. Dak's injury was also a freak accident. Imagine if Carson got hurt in week 5 like Dak did and re do the numbers. lol. You are really comical sometimes. Im not Star blind. Dak has only missed time in one season. Carson has missed time in every season but 1. So stop with the "total number of games" its a stupid metric.
if you break any bones...you are injury prone....that's it...don't argue.... :rolleyes:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
wow...definition of true troll.

you know his completion percentage is 5th all time....right? you know his deep ball stats is one of the best in the NFL, right?

you showed yourself as not a cowboys fan....but a dak-basher. you would rather have dallas lose so you can bash-dak than see dallas succeed with Dak...shameful..perhaps time for you to change teams

How can you legitimately state that a player that has less than 5 years of playing time is ranked ANYTHING all time?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Your emotions do not replace the fact that Dak has been hampered with an injury the past 3 season and "injury prone" Carson Wentz has only played ONE LESS CAREER GAME than Dak has.

In 2019 we lost with the division on the line (To Wentz and the Eagles) because of Dak being injured. We all know what happened in 2020. Then here we are with Dak having to miss precious practice time after not playing a meaningful snap since Week 4 last year.

It's becoming a problem whether you want to believe it or not.
oooh...this is fun. so you blamed Dak for eagles loss, now you saying he was injured, then you blamed him for sitting out practice because of shoulder issues and want him to tough it out and play, but then he did tough it out and played against eagles....

you are all over the place. each of your posts contradict the others....was he tough to play against eagles? should he have sit out? if yes, then its ok for him to sit out practice? if not then he was tough playing against eagles injured? and does that provide a reason for lack of performance against eagles?

here is your answer: He got paid and he got soft. he played against eagles because he was playing for a contract. oooohhh I just stole your thunder

go ahead, time for you to throw a tantrum

yes, I am feeding the troll. let me have my fun :)

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Another stupidity fest has broken out in this thread.. Exiting..
It's why I've largely stopped coming around. IMO, something has happened over the last season or two where this place has turned into a cesspool of idiotic posts and just flat out shitposting. The brass here seriously needs to start deciding if that's how they want this place to remain or not. This used to be an amazing community with great discussion, regardless of opinion, and it feels like there has been a shift and this place isn't nearly as enjoyable to be in as it used to be.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Oh no, yet another who wishes to ban everyone that has the gault to think freely and express their own opinion which differs from the masses.
Coming from the person who reported me for calling someone a name lol. I wish to ban this person because it doesnt matter what happens he has negative things to say. About Dak specifically.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How can you legitimately state that a player that has less than 5 years of playing time is ranked ANYTHING all time?
I looked it up...there are retired players and active player on the list...up to this point in his career he is ranked 5th all time....it could go down. it could go up. it remains to be seen. but the inaccurate comment doesn't make sense..

I know, its a hard concept to grab for a dak-basher with a pre-determined agenda.

NFL Pass Completion % Career Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
wow...definition of true troll.

you know his completion percentage is 5th all time....right? you know his deep ball stats is one of the best in the NFL, right?

you showed yourself as not a cowboys fan....but a dak-basher. you would rather have dallas lose so you can bash-dak than see dallas succeed with Dak...shameful..perhaps time for you to change teams
I just looked at competition percent career wise, and you're right, Dak is tied for 5th. I'm more amazed that 12 of the top 20 are all currently active QBs. That shows how much the position has changed.

A few funny tid bits: Brady and Trubisky are tied for 19th. Yes, Mitch Trubisky.
Bridgewater, Cousins, and Watson are top 4 all time. Bress is the other guy.
Dak is tied with Chad Pennington and Mahomes. Who knew? I like Pennington though.

If you want to see just how much the QB position has changed look at competition percentage.

phildadon86

Reaction score
This is how you chose to respond to a post where I provided factual numbers and data to back up my thoughts? That I should be banned? lol

Why? Because I prefer to post actual data to back things up instead of just calling people names and getting overly emotional when my point gets debate like yourself and your buds?
You use skewed data to back up your points. You literally went into a birthday thread and decided to say something derogatory about the guy whos birthday it was. That's why I say you should be banned.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
oooh...this is fun. so you blamed Dak for eagles loss, now you saying he was injured, then you blamed him for sitting out practice because of shoulder issues and want him to tough it out and play, but then he did tough it out and played against eagles....

you are all over the place. each of your posts contradict the others....was he tough to play against eagles? should he have sit out? if yes, then its ok for him to sit out practice? if not then he was tough playing against eagles injured? and does that provide a reason for lack of performance against eagles?

here is your answer: He got paid and he got soft. he played against eagles because he was playing for a contract. oooohhh I just stole your thunder

go ahead, time for you to throw a tantrum

yes, I am feeding the troll. let me have my fun :)
You saw your buddy getting took to school with actual data (We know you guys HATE that) so you had to hop in and try and come to his defense, huh?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WARNINGS HAVE BEEN SENT, BENCHINGS WILL FOLLOW IF THIS KEEPS UP.

KNOCK OFF THE NAME CALLING INCLUDING "TROLL" FOR THOSE THAT DON'T AGREE WITH YOU. IT DOES NOT SOLIDIFY YOUR STANCE.

I HOPE MOST ARE AWARE THAN WHEN ONE RESORTS TO NAME CALLING, THEY ARE MERELY SHOWING THEY DO NOT HAVE A STRONG COMEBACK; THEREFORE, THEY JUST CALL THE DEBATER A NAME.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You saw your buddy getting took to school with actual data (We know you guys HATE that) so you had to hop in and try and come to his defense, huh?
Factual data. Let me ask you something. If both players had their injuries in week 5 what would the games played be? For each? Dak has had a broken ankle. Thats it. He has played every single game until last year. Carson has missed time in every season but 1. The "total games played" metric is silly. Anyone with an opinion worth anything wouldnt call Dak injury prone. Carson played one series in the playoffs in his entire career. He always has something. And he also played with a fractured back that the Eagles tried to hide. He shouldnt have even been playing. Theres another 7 games there.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I just looked at competition percent career wise, and you're right, Dak is tied for 5th. I'm more amazed that 12 of the top 20 are all currently active QBs. That shows how much the position has changed.

A few funny tid bits: Brady and Trubisky are tied for 19th. Yes, Mitch Trubisky.
Bridgewater, Cousins, and Watson are top 4 all time. Bress is the other guy.
Dak is tied with Chad Pennington and Mahomes. Who knew? I like Pennington though.

If you want to see just how much the QB position has changed look at competition percentage.
yes, its become a passing league.... that's why there isn't a single stat that can prove anything, there is a combination of stats and lots of other factors to take into account. but regardless, the stats show he is not inaccurate as some like to just troll with that....

but I am sure there is a spin forthcoming......

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You use skewed data to back up your points. You literally went into a birthday thread and decided to say something derogatory about the guy whos birthday it was. That's why I say you should be banned.
What's skewed about it?

You use NO DATA to back up your points. Yours are based purely on emotion.

phildadon86

Reaction score
What's skewed about it?

You use NO DATA to back up your points. Yours are based purely on emotion.
Oh I have used data. But then its "garbage time" and or "it was against inferior competition" it goes both ways. I also used factual data about my post to like ratio and you decided to conveniently ignore that as well. 2 can play at this game. And unfortunately I have a job to do. So I am done playing.

You cant sit there and say you use "data" but then detract everyone elses "data" because it doesnt suit your narrative. Whats skewed about your data? You are using one season that Dak had a freak accident to say he is injury prone compared to Wentz whos missed time in all but one season lol. If you cant see that isnt skewed. There is no helping you. I bid you good day

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Factual data. Let me ask you something. If both players had their injuries in week 5 what would the games played be? For each? Dak has had a broken ankle. Thats it. He has played every single game until last year. Carson has missed time in every season but 1. The "total games played" metric is silly. Anyone with an opinion worth anything wouldnt call Dak injury prone. Carson played one series in the playoffs in his entire career. He always has something. And he also played with a fractured back that the Eagles tried to hide. He shouldnt have even been playing. Theres another 7 games there.
Yes, everyone knows that Wentz has shown to be injury prone. He's never missed time like Dak did in 2020, but he's been injured a lot at different times.

Dak is having shoulder problems again, which in my opinion, costed us a playoff spot in 2019. Just because Daks injuries have not been overall more sever than Wentzs doesn't mean he's not been dealing with something that hampers his play the past 3 years. Because he has.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
yes, its become a passing league.... that's why there isn't a single stat that can prove anything, there is a combination of stats and lots of other factors to take into account. but regardless, the stats show he is not inaccurate as some like to just troll with that....

but I am sure there is a spin forthcoming......
No need for the "spin" comment.

I was agreeing with you.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes, everyone knows that Wentz has shown to be injury prone. He's never missed time like Dak did in 2020, but he's been injured a lot at different times.

Dak is having shoulder problems again, which in my opinion, costed us a playoff spot in 2019. Just because Daks injuries have not been overall more sever than Wentzs doesn't mean he's not been dealing with something that hampers his play the past 3 years. Because he has.
Again. Had he suffered the knee injury in week 5. He would have. He got lucky it was at the end of the year. Thats all I am saying by skewed numbers.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I looked it up...there are retired players and active player on the list...up to this point in his career he is ranked 5th all time....it could go down. it could go up. it remains to be seen. but the inaccurate comment doesn't make sense..

I know, its a hard concept to grab for a dak-basher with a pre-determined agenda.

NFL Pass Completion % Career Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com
You get mad when I compare Dak to Kirk Cousins though.

Almost everything seems to point that Dak being compared to Cousins should be considered a compliment.