Twitter: Dak leaves practice with arm soreness

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Zack Martin, Jason Witten to name a few have said Dak is an outstanding leader and someone they would go to war with any day. I am not googling quotes for you. Unless you want to say Witten and Martin dont know what they are talking about next.
There it is. Thanks!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Interesting how you claim others have an agenda and yet on a Dallas site you are besmirching the starting QB for the Vikings.....simply because another member compared Dak to Cousins,....so you need to try and belittle Cousins all in the name of elevating Dak? Okay, enjoy yourself with that approach. PS...your links date back to 2016 and 2017 yet you ignore the positive posts about Cousins?
you are trying to spin away and failing misreably. . I responded to your comment. now you are trying to spin it into a cousins hating thread....

I never said don't compare dak to cousins. in fact I have responded to those in the past. I have even said where I rank cousins compared to other active QBs today.

you point to positives. I point to negatives....what's wrong with that?

you are not good as MC at this spinning stuff. you should take some classes with him and get better at it....very amateurish....perhaps you should go back to your name calling ways...your new self is got a long way to go.....I am sure you are insulted by this and want the mods to ban me....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It was an insult disguised as a question. You're not fooling anyone.

That's how you and your buds do things. You can't debate things without getting overly emotional and insulting the other person.
oh, I forgot you live in my head rent free and know what I am thinking. like I said, I should be paying you to live in my head.....

and we are back at emotional angle.....you are running out of material so early in the day? I am surprised. you are much better than this at spinning.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am not proving that cowboys players have said this about Dak. If you were a fan you would know that already lol.
You're not proving it because you can't. Let's not pretend it's anything more than that.

You claim HOFers have said that they would "go to war with Dak" and "run through walls for Dak".... but here we are. You, like your buds, saying things out of emotion without any evidence to back it up.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
you are trying to spin away and failing misreably. . I responded to your comment. now you are trying to spin it into a cousins hating thread....

I never said don't compare dak to cousins. in fact I have responded to those in the past. I have even said where I rank cousins compared to other active QBs today.

you point to positives. I point to negatives....what's wrong with that?

you are not good as MC at this spinning stuff. you should take some classes with him and get better at it....very amateurish....perhaps you should go back to your name calling ways...your new self is got a long way to go.....I am sure you are insulted by this and want the mods to ban me....

You do the same thing with anyone with a differing opinion than yours: "you are trying to spin and failing miserably"

Time to get a new act buddy as yours is wearing thin. As for banning you, unlike many on here I am not a banning fan but when people name call then yes benching is in order....just like you walk a fine line at times but again, you are who you are for better or worse.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You're not proving it because you can't. Let's not pretend it's anything more than that.

You claim HOFers have said that they would "go to war with Dak" and "run through walls for Dak".... but here we are. You, like your buds, saying things out of emotion without any evidence to back it up.
My friend. This is documented and it has been said. Im not searching thru 100s of pages of google to satisfy you. I dont remember what year these quotes are from. You can probably find them on here. Its not emotion. Its fact. If I did prove it. What would you say then? Oh. Well. They have to say that. So why would I even bother? lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
My friend. This is documented and it has been said. Im not searching thru 100s of pages of google to satisfy you. I dont remember what year these quotes are from. You can probably find them on here. Its not emotion. Its fact. If I did prove it. What would you say then? Oh. Well. They have to say that. So why would I even bother? lol
Prove it and find out what I'll say. If you don't plan on doing that then don't waste your time responding anymore. You're embarrassing yourself with these emotional claims that you refuse to provide evidence to prove are true.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Prove it and find out what I'll say. If you don't plan on doing that then don't waste your time responding anymore. You're embarrassing yourself with these emotional claims that you refuse to provide evidence to prove are true.
Cowboys fans have seen the quotes as well. You would have if you were one. Here is one from this season from Tyron Smith or is he not a future Hall of Famer?

"For me, the way Dak worked throughout the whole offseason — the way he pushed himself, the way he came back and is able to be on the field with everybody else — it’s amazing,” Smith, a seven-time Pro Bowl player, who is returning from neck surgery, said, via Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “It lights a fire under you to like, ‘Hey, push a little bit harder.’ If your quarterback is going to push like that, we’ve got to push the same way or even harder for him. It’s motivational to do what he does."

But hes not a leader lol. Thats just one quote. One. Oh wait. Heres more

Star running back Ezekiel Elliott called it the biggest play of the game.

"He played like a grown man," Elliott added. "I'm glad to be his teammate. He's a hell of a leader, hell of a player. I can't wait to go win some more games with this guy."

Cowboys No. 1 receiver Amari Cooper was asked in the postgame locker room if he'd prefer Prescott be a little more careful in those situations because of what he means to the team.

"I want Dak to be Dak," Cooper responded with a laugh. "And that's who he is."

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he wasn't worried about Prescott while he was in mid-air because he's seen his young quarterback find himself in those situations before.

"Dak can do those flips," Jones said. "Dak can do it all."

Before Saturday's game, the most memorable flip of Prescott's Cowboys career came last season in Week 3 at Arizona. He scored that time, providing a similar spark in a Cowboys victory.

"That sums up Dak Prescott," All-Pro right guard Zack Martin said. "He's going to do whatever it takes to help us win. Any time you see your quarterback throwing his body around like that to do whatever he can to help us win it's inspiring for our entire offense.

"At the end of the day, he's a winner. He wins. I wouldn't want anyone else being our quarterback."

"He believes Dak Prescott is ‘the best’ leader in the NFL"
They are talking about Troy Aikman

Should I continue? I want to hear your thoughts now....

Lets see how you spin this one.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You do the same thing with anyone with a differing opinion than yours: "you are trying to spin and failing miserably"

Time to get a new act buddy as yours is wearing thin. As for banning you, unlike many on here I am not a banning fan but when people name call then yes benching is in order....just like you walk a fine line at times but again, you are who you are for better or worse.
when did I spin? somebody said he is inaccurate. I posted FACTS about Dak's accuracy and where it ranks in NFL compared to active QBs....how is that a spin?

you said cousins is well liked...I showed that he was also not liked. you took offense..why?

and you tried to spin the accuracy to dak vs.cousins comparison for some reason, merging two different subjects...why?

It looks like you are the one who can't stick to a subject to discuss and trying to spin one thing into another. why?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys fans have seen the quotes as well. You would have if you were one. Here is one from this season from Tyron Smith or is he not a future Hall of Famer?

"For me, the way Dak worked throughout the whole offseason — the way he pushed himself, the way he came back and is able to be on the field with everybody else — it’s amazing,” Smith, a seven-time Pro Bowl player, who is returning from neck surgery, said, via Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “It lights a fire under you to like, ‘Hey, push a little bit harder.’ If your quarterback is going to push like that, we’ve got to push the same way or even harder for him. It’s motivational to do what he does."

But hes not a leader lol. Thats just one quote. One.
Okay, at least you tried and to find something. I give you that much.

He mentions nothing about what you claimed about "going to war", "running through a wall", or even the word "leader" at all. He's talking about how inspirational it is to see someone on your team come back from that horrible injury.

Maybe you over exaggerated what they said a little, but you provided something and I appreciate that much.

phildadon86

Reaction score

He mentions nothing about what you claimed about "going to war", "running through a wall", or even the word "leader" at all. He's talking about how inspirational it is to see someone on your team come back from that horrible injury.

Maybe you over exaggerated what they said a little, but you provided something and I appreciate that much.
Oh I edited it.

"He played like a grown man," Elliott added. "I'm glad to be his teammate. He's a hell of a leader, hell of a player. I can't wait to go win some more games with this guy."

Cowboys No. 1 receiver Amari Cooper was asked in the postgame locker room if he'd prefer Prescott be a little more careful in those situations because of what he means to the team.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he wasn't worried about Prescott while he was in mid-air because he's seen his young quarterback find himself in those situations before.

Before Saturday's game, the most memorable flip of Prescott's Cowboys career came last season in Week 3 at Arizona. He scored that time, providing a similar spark in a Cowboys victory.

"That sums up Dak Prescott," All-Pro right guard Zack Martin said. "He's going to do whatever it takes to help us win. Any time you see your quarterback throwing his body around like that to do whatever he can to help us win it's inspiring for our entire offense.

"At the end of the day, he's a winner. He wins. I wouldn't want anyone else being our quarterback."

They are talking about Troy Aikman-His opinion doesnt matter right?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
when did I spin? somebody said he is inaccurate. I posted FACTS about Dak's accuracy and where it ranks in NFL compared to active QBs....how is that a spin?

you said cousins is well liked...I showed that he was also not liked. you took offense..why?

and you tried to spin the accuracy to dak vs.cousins comparison for some reason, merging two different subjects...why?

It looks like you are the one who can't stick to a subject to discuss and trying to spin one thing into another. why?

I didn't spin anything Dak vs. Cousins but simply pointed out your 5th all-time ranking is obvious BS seeing as how Dak is tied with Chad Pennington but again you do you as dialogue with you is pointless.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh I edited it.

They are talking about Troy Aikman-His opinion doesnt matter right?
I give you credit.

I don't really care much about what anybody besides his teammates say about his leadership because those are the guys he's playing with.

I asked you to provide some proof, again, you exaggerated things a whole lot, but at the end of the day you did what I challenged you to do.

Good on you. I respect that.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Wrong. Hes telling you that watching how hard Dak worked to come back was inspiring. You just cant give credit to the guy no matter what. Its weird.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I give you credit.

I don't really care much about what anybody besides his teammates say about his leadership because those are the guys he's playing with.

I asked you to provide some proof, again, you exaggerated things a whole lot, but at the end of the day you did what I challenged you to do.

Good on you. I respect that.
All of those quotes ARE HIS TEAMMATES. And you still cant give him credit. Just like I said you wouldnt. And the other things were said I just cant find them currently. You my friend just proved again. No matter what is shown to you, no matter what you hear or see or read you dont like Dak Prescott. Period.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wrong. Hes telling you that watching how hard Dak worked to come back was inspiring. You just cant give credit to the guy no matter what. Its weird.

All of those quotes ARE HIS TEAMMATES. And you still cant give him credit. Just like I said you wouldnt. And the other things were said I just cant find them currently. You my friend just proved again. No matter what is shown to you, no matter what you hear or see or read you dont like Dak Prescott. Period.

I gave you credit and you still get sassy? lol

I take back what I said now.

No respect.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I gave you credit and you still get sassy? lol

I take back what I said now.

No respect.
I dont want respect or credit. I want you to admit that the guys he plays with love him respect him and hes the leader of this team. Every quote I showed you reiterates that. You just simply cant give him credit for anything positive.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I dont want respect or credit. I want you to admit that the guys he plays with love him respect him and hes the leader of this team. Every quote I showed you reiterates that. You just simply cant give him credit for anything positive.
I give him credit for what those particular guys said. They can't speak for the rest of his teammates. They only speak for themselves.

I don't care to give people credit. I gave you credit for finding some actual quote when I asked you too.

You exaggerated the "running through walls" and "going to war" stuff, but that's fine. At least you provided something unlike some of the people on here that like to argue off pure emotion.