Video: Dak Lowlights vs Tampa Bay

J_Allen

Reaction score

This is absolutely pitiful. What does everyone think happened to him? I cannot remember a worse performance from a quarterback and he has the pocket awareness of Chad Hutchinson. Maybe his games were as bad? That's been 20 years almost.

RonWashington

Reaction score
If you go back to his rookie season his best season he wasn’t a pocket passer he was a mobile gunslinger . Him and whoever coaches QB’s is it Nussbaum need to get Jerry to spring for popcorn and watch 2016 see what made him tick . He took off running got a first down the other night . On another play he took off last second threw it 10 yards wildly missed the receiver . He’s not a pocket QB simple .

More ad lib less read react . The Eagles went out got just the big target to complement DaVonta Smith and help Hurts another mobile gunslinger . The Titans certainly were helpful .

bewp7

Reaction score
If you go back to his rookie season his best season he wasn’t a pocket passer he was a mobile gunslinger . Him and whoever coaches QB’s is it Nussbaum need to get Jerry to spring for popcorn and watch 2016 see what made him tick .

in 2016 the playbook for dak was wrote in crayon

u dont pay a qb $40,000,000 a year for that lol

Zman5

Reaction score
Oh look, a video made by an EaGirls fan to make Dak look bad. Imagine that.
All-22 view tells a different story. He was bad but not as bad as people think. WRs and play design were worse.

What Dak could have done better was tuck it and run instead of waiting for the WR to get open running long developing routes.
There were tons of room in front of him to run because the Bucs rushed 3 or 4 and dropped back the rest most of the game.
Needed to get Bucs defenders to hesitate due to Dak possibly running. That would have helped the WRs to get open.

RonWashington

Reaction score
And Moore and MM don’t seem a good fit for each other or 4 . McVay Shanahan McDaniel you have DaBoll Siriani O’Connell Taylor all these mostly young except DaBoll OC turned HC strong fingerprints on the offense .

bewp7

Reaction score
Went 13-3 in crayon . Now he looks lost .

yes because the cowboys stacked the o line and had a elite young rb and just told dak hand the ball to zeke and do not do any thing stupid

u cant do that when u pay dak $40,000,000 a season

J_Allen

Reaction score
All-22 view tells a different story. He was bad but not as bad as people think. WRs and play design were worse.

What Dak could have done better was tuck it and run instead of waiting for the WR to get open running long developing routes.
There were tons of room in front of him to run because the Bucs rushed 3 or 4 and dropped back the rest most of the game.
Needed to get Bucs defenders to hesitate due to Dak possibly running. That would have helped the WRs to get open.

For whatever reason he's scared to run. And I disagree, Dak made himself look bad. Not just bad, atrocious.

Havic

Reaction score

I'm done with the excuses for Dak. The 40 million dollar man is going to be held accountable for his play. His job is to elevate those around him not the other way around.

RonWashington

Reaction score
yes because the cowboys stacked the o line and had a elite young rb and just told dak hand the ball to zeke and do not do any thing stupid

u cant do that when u pay dak $40,000,000 a season

I think Dak did more in 2016 then hand the ball to 21 . He was a little more involved . Just saying to tie him up in the pocket and expect him to pick you apart is unrealistic .

Zman5

Reaction score
For whatever reason he's scared to run. And I disagree, Dak made himself look bad. Not just bad, atrocious.

He was bad but not as bad as that video you posted makes him look like. There were many times when he dropped back, all the receivers were still running their routes so he had to hold the ball. QBs are supposed to rip it once they are at the top of the drop, but he couldn't. You can see him double pump because of this.

What he should have done is, just tuck it and run at that point because the OL wasn't going to give him extra time and the 3 receivers running a route vs 7 defenders weren't going to win it many times. Especially our current WRs vs the Bucs defenders.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
The proof is in the video. Just egregiously horrible. I agree 100%. This is Dak’s finale. The $160 million dollar bust and he is laughing in his $50 million mansion in Texas. He has butlers,chauffeurs,maids, chefs, mechanics, and all else except he cannot pass a ball accurately 20 yards. He and Zeke can live happily ever in their ill gotten mansions and realizing they pulled off the greatest bank heist in history.

bewp7

Reaction score
I think Dak did more in 2016 then hand the ball to 21 . He was a little more involved . Just saying to tie him up in the pocket and expect him to pick you apart is unrealistic .

i know ur right i was just saying how bad this is for cowboys and i do not see a lot of hope since like u say dak is not a pocket passer but he seem scared or some thing to run like he use to

J_Allen

Reaction score
He was bad but not as bad as that video you posted makes him look like. There were many times when he dropped back, all the receivers were still running their routes so he had to hold the ball. QBs are supposed to rip it once they are at the top of the drop, but he couldn't. You can see him double pump because of this.

What he should have done is, just tuck it and run at that point because the OL wasn't going to give him extra time and the 3 receivers running a route vs 7 defenders weren't going to win it many times. Especially our current WRs vs the Bucs defenders.

That makes zero sense.

J_Allen

Reaction score
i know ur right i was just saying how bad this is for cowboys and i do not see a lot of hope since like u say dak is not a pocket passer but he seem scared or some thing to run like he use to

I think he was scared to run even before he broke his ankle. It's bizarre. He's a really good runner, extremely powerful, and he just refuses to run.

Zman5

Reaction score
I'm done with the excuses for Dak. The 40 million dollar man is going to be held accountable for his play. His job is to elevate those around him not the other way around.

I did say he sucked in that game. But nowhere near as bad as this video is implying. If you want to call that making excuse for Dak, so be it. But this video is what you would call "fake news".