Dak Named most valuable player in NFC East over last five years!

Javier

Reaction score
Not something to be proud of considering how bad this division is

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pretty bad and it wasn't 2018/2019 season, it was actually 2017/2018 season. We are not coming up on the 20/21 season. That was 3 years ago but even in that season, only one playoff team, no wild card and the next best record in the East was 9-7, the Cowboys. Even that year, the NFCE was bad. In fact, going back to 2010/11, we have only had two season where the NFCE has fielded two teams into the playoffs. In years past, the NFC East dominated the NFL landscape. From 83 to 96, the NFCE won eight Super Bowls.

Yes, honestly, the NFCE has been pretty bad over the last several years.

I did not say it was the best but 2018 was not that far back and NFC East won the SB. I think there are other division not as good as the east

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I did not say it was the best but 2018 was not that far back and NFC East won the SB. I think there are other division not as good as the east

Well, again, it wasn't 2018. It was 2017 season but whatever. If you want to argue that we aren't the worst, that's an argument you can have but count me out. If your in that discussion, then you are on the wrong side of what the discussion should be IMO.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The simple truth is that some of us just understand the game more than others. Some see talent and can tell long before guys like you can. If I speak matter of fact its because I am confident in my opinions.

And that is exactly the arrogance you display that stops some people from taking you serious. And oh yeah, now you are a proponent of the uh eye test ;) as long as it is your own.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And that is exactly the arrogance you display that stops some people from taking you serious. And oh yeah, now you are a proponent of the uh eye test ;) as long as it is your own.

LOL...………...Do you think anyone takes you seriously?

Everyone has their own eye test. Its when you can backup what you see with facts and respected opinions that verifies what you see.

Which you have a hard time doing.

Your eye test is garbage because your backup is garbage. When you start getting thing right around here then maybe you will get some respect.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Dak's starter status should have been cemented the moment he exhaled carbon dioxide

the_h0wey

Reaction score
I knew Dak was incredibly valuable and an overall amazing player, so it's good to see more evidence backing this up! Of course Dak isn't considered Elite, but if he lights it up this season and does some damage in the playoffs I believe he will erase all doubts.

Look away if you're looking for stats that suggest Dak shouldn't be paid top dollar...

Read all about it
I wonder where in the stadium they will hang that banner

morat1959

Reaction score
He’s the greatest player in the history of the NFL. I hope they change to rules to get him in the HOF ASAP!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So it truly is the Dak era, not just because it's his chronological time in the NFCE, but because he has been the best player.