Dak needs his own forum

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We have temporarily created player-specific forums in the past such as the TO Zone...

I'm sorry I missed that one. :muttley:

tenor.gif

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another example above from a Dak troll ( anyone who names Dak 666 the Devil I can list as a Troll) who is adding nothing to the discussion but trolling others and the thread. Which is the best example of the quest I’m suggesting.

This is exactly what our Administrator who responded above was calling out that they’d curb and take action against.
16000 likes disprove whatever goofy, boring, anemic you are posting daily!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Above ^^^^

Another post by the Dak Troll which is not adding to the discussion.

Here you go Diehardblues found a recent photo of you......looking good my man!
Go get them trolls!!!:muttley:

P.S. Where's your mask bud?????

znAUaii.jpg

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At least the forums #1 Dak Troll is acknowledging he’s a Troll. And we thank you for your financial contribution. Lol

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least the forums #1 Dak Troll is acknowledging he’s a Troll. And we thank you for your financial contribution. Lol
Hey just because you're cheap in the pockets gives you no right to discuss anything pertaining to what I contribute to this site.

None of your business jeez you have serious issues!!!!
As I am not the only zone supporter here why do you continuously post about what I contribute to this site?
Has anyone told you from management anything concerning my contributions to this site????
If so that is a breach of privacy and someone should do something about it!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The guy who had an extra account agreeing with himself about Garrett calling other posters trolls is golden.

Hey, Gregg sign in with your other account and agree with yourself, those days were awesome. lmao

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The trolls don’t like being identified. Their entire schtick is totally demeaned making their message meaningless.

They are basically paying to pollute the site. And without their financial contributions probably wouldn’t be tolerated. Pay to play. Lol

We thank you for your financial contributions so the rest of us can participate freely.