Dak needs surgery, out for several weeks

jnday

Reaction score
I hate to see Dak injure himself, just like any player. I don’t want to see anybody get hurt. On the bright side , this could be the injury that forces Jerry and Stephen to move past Dak and look for a real QB.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate to see Dak injure himself, just like any player. I don’t want to see anybody get hurt. On the bright side , this could be the injury that forces Jerry and Stephen to move past Dak and look for a real QB.
I agree and I agree.....

rags

Reaction score

I put the odds of that happening at about the same as Jerry selling the team while he's still alive.

Carter

Reaction score
Thank god the Cowboys took Backup QB really seriously so now the guy that initially cut is back starting for atleast half the season with other guys they initially cut are backups. The Cowboys deserve what they get. Atleast that means a full season of free sundays for my family.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not asking for a loser culture. What I'm asking for is for an opportunity to use some high draft picks to address some glaring issues that were obvious BEFORE the season that are only going to become more obvious as the season goes on without Dak. The fact is, what happened tonight is entirely Jerry's fault, and we need some high picks to fix some of these issues.
I say again....that's a big assumption that we can draft so effectively...suddenly....enough to change our course. You still have Jerry & Co.

I suppose we could say Micah has changed things....one of the very few!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I say again....that's a big assumption that we can draft so effectively...suddenly....enough to change our course. You still have Jerry & Co.

I suppose we could say Micah has changed things....one of the very few!

That's one area that we do well is the draft. So, I'm saying we should try to take advantage of that.

GINeric

Reaction score
i’m done with the guy. he’s just not a good quarterback. atleast not a good enough one to win you a super bowl. it’s year 6, i’ve seen enough.

There are many quarterbacks who've won superbowls after 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 seasons in the NFL. I guess that means nothing. Imagine if those teams would have given up on those quarterbacks..... lol