Dak needs surgery, out for several weeks

Phil413Cowboy

Reaction score
Same o softball questions from the Dallas media asking about Dak's finger but not his play..Pathetic!!!

John813

Reaction score
Big new contract? Injuries galore. Rinse and repeat for this team it seems.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
From what I’ve read, it’s six weeks minimal but as a QB, we are likely looking at 8-10 weeks. We might be looking at December.

GINeric

Reaction score
doesn’t really make a difference? i mean with dak we get maybe 6-7 wins? dak less gives us maybe 4. team has so many issues dak cannot overcome.

Crazy you said that because Dak has a pretty good win percentage as a starter since he been in the league. So either you're lying or over exaggerating.....

Which one is it??

plasticman

Reaction score
One game and the season is in the trashcan.

See you next season.

......If I could......but I can't.

Well, everybody, watching the Cowboys play this season will require more alcoholic beverages than I previously estimated. Please pardon my future gametime post's lack of proper sentence structure, spelling, context, relevance, logic and actual meaning.

GINeric

Reaction score
Well according to a couple of Dak hating dumb ones.... they said Dak is a bum, this and that. According to their logic, we're a better team without Dak. Well lets see how good your football knowledge is, because based on what you all have said, we shouldn't miss a beat right???

Can't wait to see what his replacement do!!!

vig454

Reaction score
I'm going on record , are you ready? Cooper will make the Boys competitive this season. There I said it.:popcorn:

rags

Reaction score
Well, we're in big trouble now.

No faith in Rush. No faith in Grier.

For all you Dak haters out there, I'm reminded of an old proverb.

Be careful what you wish for, for you just may get it.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Crazy you said that because Dak has a pretty good win percentage as a starter since he been in the league. So either you're lying or over exaggerating.....

Which one is it??

i’m done with the guy. he’s just not a good quarterback. atleast not a good enough one to win you a super bowl. it’s year 6, i’ve seen enough.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dislike piling on Dak Prescott but there was a time not long ago when a quarterback was labeled injury prone after missing games due to injury. The term is not truly accurate but it does self-justify some observers' opinions about certain players sustaining injuries.

So, my question is this. Does Prescott's latest injury make him (finally) eligible for the labeling or not? I am selfishly interested because it had been implied or expressly stated (not so long ago) Prescott was the type of athletic specimen who would never get that label because he would not get injured "enough" to get slapped by one.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dislike piling on Dak Prescott but there was a time not long ago when a quarterback was labeled injury prone after missing games due to injury. The term is not truly accurate but it does self-justify some observers' opinions about certain players sustaining injuries.

So, my question is this. Does Prescott's latest injury make him (finally) eligible for the labeling or not? I am selfishly interested because it had been implied or expressly stated (not so long ago) Prescott was the type of athletic specimen who would never get that label because he would not get injured "enough" to get slapped by one.

Romo approves this message :thumbup:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, we're in big trouble now.

No faith in Rush. No faith in Grier.

For all you Dak haters out there, I'm reminded of an old proverb.

Be careful what you wish for, for you just may get it.
OMG, we might get more than 3 points?????
pamela-rabe-what-to-do.gif

rags

Reaction score
BTW, I read that some "fans" threw trash at Dak as he was running off the field with his injury.

I think you should be ashamed of yourselves.