Dak never below .500 vs Watson garbage time stats

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That is not carrying a inferior team to a Ring. I asked for an example of an inferior team carried to a championship by a QB.

I see..... Perhaps you should post your example of what an inferior team is.

BTW, the definition of Inferior is:

lower in rank, status, or quality.

That could fit any number of teams Tony Romo QB'd for but hey, your story, you tell it.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Don’t franchise QB elevate the players around them and he couldn’t get them to .500? He even had higher ranking defense than Dallas and Andy Dalton still got a better W-L record.

He has Brandon Cooks, Fuller & a solid RB to work with,not some no names after Dez got released and Cowboys filled it with Terrance Williams.
You clearly haven't watched any Texans football. It's fine.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I never seen a such a double-standard for a player like Dak vs garbage time Watson.

Dak never had a season below .500 season, #1 WR like Hopkins for entire rookie contract & a top 15 defense. Keep betting on the wrong horse, he’s going to prove everyone wrong next season.

Watson is like any other QB where he needs a quality team around him.

School

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay either one of them more than $25 million a year, and only that much because they're quarterbacks.

No team can win if they overpay either one of those average guys.
Where do you think you'd rank Watson among qbs?

erod

Reaction score
Where do you think you'd rank Watson among qbs?
Well down the list, especially as these young quarterbacks are settling in. He's middle of the pack.

Burrow will rocket up the list in the next year or two. Lawrence will likely do the same. Mayfield is starting to settle in, as is Murray.

Of course, Brees and Roethlisberger are done, and Rivers is soon behind them, so the list is constantly changing.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dak is not as good as you may expect. we saw what he can do with a top OL /WR/ RB. set up , not much and nothing special. And when he got injured the cowboys were 1-4 and should have been 0-5. a lot of disappointements will continue once he gets paid the big money. Typical cowboys. politics and PR above on field results

The Cowboys were 1-3, at the time of his injury. It was game five of the season.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm Ok comparing Watson to Dak. Very similar situations......overpriced, unaccomplished Qbs on struggling teams.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I never seen a such a double-standard for a player like Dak vs garbage time Watson.

Dak never had a season below .500 season, #1 WR like Hopkins for entire rookie contract & a top 15 defense. Keep betting on the wrong horse, he’s going to prove everyone wrong next season.

You dont get it.

Accept you have a IQ below 80.

Post some - we all apprechiate your ideas.
But in the future post with the needed humility. Accept your ideas lack the knowledge commen sense needs.

ghst187

Reaction score
I think Watson is one of the leagues most exciting players but the Texans aren’t very functional right now. As for Watson, I don’t think he will ever be consistent enough to go all the way unless some coach comes in and establishes a strong running identity to take some pressure off of him. Right now, it’s Watson or punt. Just too much pressure on him.

Johnny23

Reaction score
No. A technical fact would be a full season. Lol. You guys really will say anything won’t you?

That’s like saying Romo had a 13-3 season in 2016 even though he only played 1 series.
No you're wrong. Dak's official record for 2020 as starting quarterback is 2-3.

Even though he did not play every game he gets credited for playing the season. That's why he's now a Unrestricted free agent.