Dak never below .500 vs Watson garbage time stats

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What? Romo back in the day had posts like this. Supporting a player who wears the star = Cowboy fan.

No, it's not. Cowboys is a team, it's a whole. Spamming about a single player is a fan of a player. Cowboys, unless a name change happens, is constant a player is temporary. Sitting around fanboying for a player that, by the way, could be a FA and move on in a few months is utterly silly.

It's even more silly when this same poster has put down OTHER Cowboys players to prop up Dak, or even former Cowboys players. It's one thing to argue if keeping a player helps the team, it's another when you want to keep a player just because you are a fan of said player despite the positives or negatives he brings to the table.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
The funny thing is everyone is scared of paying a QB WITH 1 broken ankle... no one mention Watson had two ACL repairs one on each knee, with significant time missed as well

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
For me Dak is the better thrower. Watson the better runner. Dak just needs to learn consistency and probably lose about 10 to 15 pounds. I think he can become more elusive being with less weight and finally quit trying to run over D backs versus giving himself up.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Garbage time????? That's how Dak's yardage is accumulated in a nutshell. When he's facing good teams he reminds me of the STRUGGLE BUNNY hopping around the football field making plays because CB's, LBer's, FS's and SS's are playing off their assignments 40 - 50 yards, daring Dak to throw the ball........ha-haaaa!