Dak now has a worse playoff record than Tony Romo

Motorola

Reaction score
Romo: 2-4
Dak: 2-5

In b4 someone says "but, team game" QBs usually get the majority of credit when they win. They should also get the lionshare when they lose. They're the highest paid player on the field and it's not even close.
Not just Romo.

Dak now has the worst playoff record for any QB that has at least 5 playoff starts.
It appears you two members don't review the "1st page" topics before posting something redundant.
CZer 'Sydia' pointed out that factoid in a thread created five hours ago.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Were ANY of the Romo era losses as bad a several of the Dak era losses?
Very good point, many of us think Dez caught it which would have given us the lead with only about 3 minutes left (although plenty of time for Rodgers) and also the Seattle extra point debacle. Romo was very close to having two more playoff wins.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Romo missed 36 games during his career. That's over 2 full seasons. Dak definitely has him beat on fitness and health.

To me they're more or less the same QB overall on a scale from 1 to 100.
Tony Romo was injured giving it his all on the field and sometimes rushing back from injury too soon. I will never forget him leading the team to victory with broken ribs and a punctured lung and toughing it out with a broken back.

Dak has nothing on Romo when it comes to toughness.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Hahaha. Tony Romo was injured giving it his all on the field and sometimes rushing back from injury too soon. I will never forget him leading the team to victory with broken ribs and a punctured lung and toughing it out with a broken back.

Dak has nothing on Romo when it comes to toughness.
I didn't say Dak was tougher, I said he was in better shape (Romo barely looked like an NFL player). Dak looks like he spends time in the weight room while Romo didn't. But as for toughness absolutely it's Romo hands down.