Dak now has a worse playoff record than Tony Romo

Aven8

Reaction score
To be fair Romo and Dak had JG for a lot of their careers

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what, I will take embarrassing Tom Brady in the playoffs however I can get it. Screw that guy.
Maybe if in his prime. He was a god awful mess. OLD! Retired, unretired, wife left, guru head coach gone. Then retired again.
If ya wanna thump your chest about that one...go ahead but its laughable.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If a QB scores a TD with a few minutes left to take the lead, and the defense allows the other team to go down and score was it the QBs fault or the defense?
How many times did that happen? At denver against peyton....a good example. Think dak would have the fortitude for THAT game?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I also love how people assume that if you support Dak, you hate Romo. And I never hated Romo.

I'm one of those fans that support the quarterback of the team I am a fan of, no matter who he is. Because if he does well, that means the team does well.

As for yesterday, Dak was horrible and so was everyone else. I think the Dak issue needs to be discussed but the coaching issue needs to come first. Just my opinion.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Romo: 2-4
Dak: 2-5

In b4 someone says "but, team game"
Not to mention there were more than a few chest thumping, victory lap posts during the blazing hot streak against bottom feeder teams telling us the opposite was going to happen.

that Dak was going to "surpass" Romo's playoff win total this year, probably by 2 games once we got the 2 seed, and that he deserved all the credit for it.

Not only were they elated by the prospect of Dak getting credit for success, but it meant something extra special to them that Romo might somehow be diminished at the same time.

And then, yesterday happened. A rotten stinking egg, a 2 pick (should have been 4-5 pick) special on national TV against the literal last team that barely scraped in to the tournament.

Damn right they want to talk about team game right now. McCarthy. Quinn. Parsons. Lamb. and so on. Spare no victim and leave no blame stone unturned.
there is no shortage of bodies they are trying to stack up on his altar right now. Don't let them fool you.

They told you over and over--this is *Dak's* team. He's the engine that drives it. He makes it go. He gets the credit. He deserves to be paid more than any guy in NFL history. He's an MVP candidate. He's earned it.

Heck with 'em. They made the rules, now let's play the game boys. Come on out of hiding. Own your statements and defend them. If you have the guts.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Romo wouldn't have lost that game yesterday. Worst-case it would have been a close one like the Detroit wildcard game but he would have taken care of business. I wasn't even a big Romo fan but him at year 8 as a starter (2013) >>>> Dak at year 8.

Romo by 2013 had figured out the position...the only thing holding him back was durability. But Dak is still struggling with defensive looks and losing the chess match at the line of scrimmage against teams that scheme against them.

That's why all this talk about upgrading the roster, getting a great OL, etc. doesn't mean anything if the QB and coaches show up and fail at playing the game of X's and O's. You still have to line up and play the game and that's where Dak still gets outsmarted by defenses.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, I supported the crap out of jason loser garrett too. NOT......why would anyone support crap that isn't making his team better. smh.....

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Romo: 2-4
Dak: 2-5

In b4 someone says "but, team game" QBs usually get the majority of credit when they win. They should also get the lionshare when they lose. They're the highest paid player on the field and it's not even
Imagine what the records would be if they played on each others teams. Half of Romo's playoff teams should not have made the playoff.