Dak now second best MVP odds

Aven8

Reaction score
They were talking about this on the Fan a little bit ago….in no way shape or form is Hurts playing better than Dak right now. The host agreed though if Philly wins the East Hurts will win the MVP. Ridiculous

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They were talking about this on the Fan a little bit ago….in no way shape or form is Hurts playing better than Dak right now. The host agreed though if Philly wins the East Hurts will win the MVP. Ridiculous
Dak is absolutely outplaying Hurts right now. I don't even think it is particularly close.

If Dallas beats Philly and goes 4-1 or better these last 5 games, I have to believe that Dak wins it.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wont care.

Individual awards is for y’all to celebrate.

Champions care about winning Super Bowls.
Wait, but you won't be winning anything. You will be watching from your living room like the rest of us. What makes you a "champion" in this situation? The chmapion of whining incessantly all season that "ain't nuthin' mutter tull da supabowl! Cuwboys suk!"? In that case yeah, you're the champion of something all right.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
So you change your beliefs when you’re kept away from things?

Thats pretty weak, bro.
No. Its just funny that you constantly keep doing the same thing. Even after being reprimanded for it. Funny thing is I tried to send you a PM because i hadnt seen you for awhile to see if you were ok. Unlike you, I dont log in to this page to spew vitriol on a daily basis. I genuinely enjoy talking to the people here yourself included. You need to relax on the Dak stuff though man. Hes playing like the best QB in the NFL right now and you just hate him so much you cant acknowledge it. Its sad.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No. It’s just funny that you constantly keep doing the same thing. Even after being reprimanded for it. Funny thing is I tried to send you a PM because i hadnt seen you for awhile to see if you were ok. Unlike you, I dont log in to this page to spew vitriol on a daily basis. I genuinely enjoy talking to the people here yourself included. You need to relax on the Dak stuff though man. Hes playing like the best QB in the NFL right now and you just hate him so much you cant acknowledge it. Its sad.
I can’t acknowledge it?

I’m a 100% Dak hater and you’ll see why in the coming weeks.

You Dak boys had your fun against the trash of the league. Now you’re about to find out why I’ve always been right about him.