Dak now second best MVP odds

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We both do know how this season ends though, don’t we?
No, neither of us do. The odds aren't in Dallas's favor, but they're not in favor of most teams. But they have a pretty good chance, if the defense comes back to life. The O-line probably needs to improve too. But if Dak continues to play like he has the past 6 weeks, with poise, confidence, accuracy, recognition, and smart decisions, I like Dallas's odds. If all three things I listed come about, I see them winning it all.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, neither of us do. The odds aren't in Dallas's favor, but they're not in favor of most teams. But they have a pretty good chance, if the defense comes back to life. The O-line probably needs to improve too. But if Dak continues to play like he has the past 6 weeks, with poise, confidence, accuracy, recognition, and smart decisions, I like Dallas's odds. If all three things I listed come about, I see them winning it all.
I’ll tell you how it ends.

It ends in Philly or San Fran.

That’s how it ends.

You know it. I know it. Everyone here knows it.

Did Dak play bad against Philly? No.

Did he still find a way to be a bonehead and crumble in the end? Yes.

He is what he is. The next month will bring you all back to earth.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Haha yeah. You did. Thats why you came back immediately after you were allowed to. You’re a troll. And eventually you’ll be banned from this site. That’s a day I can’t wait for
as if I won’t just make another account lolololll

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
he is getting pushed into the endzone from the 1 yard line. that is not a qb stat. that is an ol stat. everyone with a functioning brain knows this.
Do those not count?

So anytime Dak throws a screen it shouldn’t count as a TD for him since he basically just handed the ball off?