Dak now second best MVP odds

DallasInDC

Reaction score
What’s your point?
If you are going to tout the rushing TDs, add in the fumble turnovers as well. 13 total turnovers in 11 games doesn't quite sound like an MVP stat. It actually aligns much closer to Daks 16 TOs in 12 games last year.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Whats my other accounts?

I want names.
The rolling stones sang a great song for this situation.."You can't always get......" I see Dak had you taking a long subaticle...lol with this account name anyway .."But if you try somtimes...you just might find...."

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The rolling stones sang a great song for this situation.."You can't always get......" I see Dak had you taking a long subaticle...lol with this account name anyway .."But if you try somtimes...you just might find...."
You guys love to say empty stuff without backing it up.

This is why I loath the Cowboys fan base.

All talk. No action. The perfect fans for this loser franchise.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You guys love to say empty stuff without backing it up.

This is why I loath the Cowboys fan base.

All talk. No action. The perfect fans for this loser franchise.
you sure spend alot of time with those you loath and on this loser fracnchise.......please dont take this too far and say those dreaded "I'm out" words..what would we ever do without you...

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Dak needs to do it when he finally starts playing real teams.

Hurts is putting up his stats against the top teams...and has some ridiculous stat of 15-1 record against teams with winning records.

Dak has played a series of D-2 college teams...and his record against the 3 teams he's faced with winning records is 1-2 (please, no morons trying to slide the Jets in there when we played them the 2nd game of the year right after Rogers being lost)

BUT...aside from all that....why would any Cowboy fan WANT dak to win MVP?

Are you a fan of Dak...or the team?

If ur loyalty is to Dak...then I get it.

If your priority is to the team, then Dak winning an MVP would only do 1 thing: lead to possible contract problems. Agent and Dak will be thinking: hey...I'm the MVP of the NFL. Why am I not the highest paid QB in the league? Does that help then team?

I've never understood fans wanting their players to win these honors in the salary cap era.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak needs to do it when he finally starts playing real teams.

Hurts is putting up his stats against the top teams...and has some ridiculous stat of 15-1 record against teams with winning records.

Dak has played a series of D-2 college teams...and his record against the 3 teams he's faced with winning records is 1-2 (please, no morons trying to slide the Jets in there when we played them the 2nd game of the year right after Rogers being lost)

BUT...aside from all that....why would any Cowboy fan WANT dak to win MVP?

Are you a fan of Dak...or the team?

If ur loyalty is to Dak...then I get it.

If your priority is to the team, then Dak winning an MVP would only do 1 thing: lead to possible contract problems. Agent and Dak will be thinking: hey...I'm the MVP of the NFL. Why am I not the highest paid QB in the league? Does that help then team?

I've never understood fans wanting their players to win these honors in the salary cap era.
If he continues to play well it will be pushed to "Do it in the playoffs" which is fine because its true....No one has said "Give Dak the MVP to hell with a SB" but news flash your probably not getting a SB without Dak playing at an MVP level so you want the chicken or the egg?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you sure spend alot of time with those you loath and on this loser fracnchise.......please dont take this too far and say those dreaded "I'm out" words..what would we ever do without you...
I can literally make 1 or 2 posts and have you all whining for a week.

It doesn't take a lot of time.

All talk, not action fans love their all talk, no action franchise.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I can literally make 1 or 2 posts and have you all whining for a week.

It doesn't take a lot of time.

All talk, not action fans love their all talk, no action franchise.
lol, what you pumping iron in bewteen tough posts to get some "Action" going?..lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Context matters.
Sure.

So can we take away any screen passes thrown also that resulted in a TD since those are basically just long hand offs?

Or any pass less than 5 yards for that matter?

It's a slippery slope.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If he continues to play well it will be pushed to "Do it in the playoffs" which is fine because its true....No one has said "Give Dak the MVP to hell with a SB" but news flash your probably not getting a SB without Dak playing at an MVP level so you want the chicken or the egg?
I'd beater have the chicken.

You get a LOT more protein with a chicken...than an egg, and it goes well with many savory side dishes.

J12B

Reaction score
Sure.

So can we take away any screen passes thrown also that resulted in a TD since those are basically just long hand offs?

Or any pass less than 5 yards for that matter?

It's a slippery slope.
I'd be willing to bet Hurts throws more screens and 5 yard passes than Dak does.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I think Dak will win MVP but his ultimate goal is leading the Cowboys to the SB. He's progressed from a very good quarterback and is now proving he's an elite level quarterback.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
What’s your point?
Couple more things I would ads to my point...9 of Hurts 11 rushing TDs came from the tush push...not really a skill play feom the QB - more of a result of the scheme.

Also, if Hurts was to win MVP,he would have the lowest passing stats of an MVP QB in the last 30 years.

leeblair

Reaction score

Do you guys even care about the Cowboys returning to greatness, or are you only concerned about Dak getting paid and getting personal awards?
I'd like to see the Cowboys win and learn how to achieve greatness as a franchise again.