Twitter: Dak officially out of boot

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It’s so funny, millions on the line but you’re still partying it up in Cabo with a boot. Oh then someone noticed. Well let’s post a photo without the boot.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s so funny, millions on the line but you’re still partying it up in Cabo with a boot. Oh then someone noticed. Well let’s post a photo without the boot.
It's the offseason and weeks away from the start of training camp. Right now everyone is out vacationing with their families. My only problem is any Cowboys player (and their families) going into Mexico. Lots of bad things happening down there.

Motorola

Reaction score
It's the offseason and weeks away from the start of training camp. Right now everyone is out vacationing with their families. My only problem is any Cowboys player (and their families) going into Mexico. Lots of bad things happening down there.
The late, great Cowboys Legend Larry Allen was vacationing there last month; my sister and brother-in-law spent leisure time there last year.
Despite the turmoil that we see and here about through the news...there are still locations in that country where foreigners can visit and have a wonderful R & R \ experience.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The late, great Cowboys Legend Larry Allen was vacationing there last month; my sister and brother-in-law spent leisure time there last year.
Despite the turmoil that we see and here about through the news...there are still locations in that country where foreigners can visit and have a wonderful R & R \ experience.
Beautiful vacation spots... but safer ones elsewhere.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have to think positive. There's still a chance of complications.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
e115b21a-0548-46ff-93d0-f9bf3c78b77b_text.gif