Twitter: Dak officially out of boot

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak be like "Hey bud hold my boot while we walk to the plane would ya?"Next step is have cams hide out in public washrooms hoping to get some snaps of him

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Ohhh, good one.

Wait, are we saying he was better before the boot?

Or, that he was better while actually wearing the boot and now that he’s out of the boot, he’s a scrub?
>.> what will be frustrating is when people say don't judge him until you been in his shoes, you have to wear the damn boot...

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From out of the.boot, too getting the boot
Sounds prophetic

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Said it before, if he goes into the without a long term contract, I expect this injury will flair up and we'll miss the season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Watch it, some on here, probably many will get excited and hope this happens.
It won't happen it can't happen there's no way the Dallas Cowboys will allow it to happen their own trainers their own doctors have a right to look and inspect it if it didn't swelled up he will be playing because they will not allow him to collect his $42 million they owe him and being dead cap space on a fake injury which also by union rules and NFL rules can carry heavy fines he had to forfeit his entire contract this year if they found out he's lying and yes you can find out all it takes is an MRI an X-ray and a bunch of real doctors from the team to look at his leg which is there right so this isn't happening and I doubt Prescott would do that anyway...

I'm not sure why people think that players can get away with doing something like that especially the ones that make that kind of money you might say I gotta pull hamstring but ten days later you better get your *** back on the field or they'll be taking some real tests,... Players that make that kind of money the team would not allow them to fake an injury unless it benefited them....

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's obvious some of you have never played sports or never had an injury and never had to do rehab.... Literally for years an injury like he had can have little loose particulates floating and irritate an area, that's why sometimes they have surgeries to do clean ups that get loose, there's scar tissue that can become an irritant, and for sure different altitudes and doing things like he was probably doing out at sea who knows what sea level would do to something like that it simply swelled up .. According to him and that it's OK but apparently you all want to find a conspiracy theory in here that he's faking it in case he wants to hold out during the season but that's not happening because real doctors with where machines will look at his leg and he will not be able to feign an injury that sits him all year..