Dak on Kellen it’s Completely his Offense

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is only the beginning of many complimentary comments we will see from the players about Moore. First of all, what player still on the team would not do that and he's the first guy with a say in who gets the ball.

If we want to be completely fair with evaluating Moore, our job, we should consider the play and not the result. Was it the wrong play called or was it poorly executed?

Moore's strength at Boise St. was reading D's and Peterson said he was the best he had ever seen do it. Can he impart that to Prescott? Can he shorten Prescott's read and react by just .5 second? Moore has the most sacked QB as his guy, he knows what challenges he faces.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Pretty interesting words considering the 2019 Playbook probably isn't published any earlier than the first team meetings in April.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to take this. Obviously Dak isn't the one that gets to decide how much control Moore gets, so does he know something the coaches haven't said so far?

Maybe he already have the new playbook :).

erod

Reaction score
erod, how do you know he got more "involved"? I'm sure that info must have been put out someplace, maybe I just missed it? If true, and it was the offense was more designed by his input, then maybe were all freaking out over his taking command of the offense is foolish. IF it was more on Moore, then I'll take a 7-1 win streak all day...
It was reported in Dallas that he became much more involved in putting together the game plan after Week 8. Exactly what all that means, I don't know, but it was reported here.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HZVYNiW.gif