Twitter: Dak on pace to break Romo's Cowboys franchise single season passing yards record

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't see this as a good sign. It's more a sign of the failure of the running game and the Cowboys having to catch up from behind.
True to a certain degree, but at least we know beyond a question of a doubt that Dak can pass as good as Romo could, which bodes well for this offense. This last game proved this coaching staff should allow Dak to light it up with the pass. That would force opposing defenses to respect the pass, thus enable holes to open up better for Zeke. Don't you think?

Nav22

Reaction score
26-year-old Dak is better than 26-year-old Romo, and that is VERY exciting to me.

Dak also has the work ethic and desire to keep getting better, just like Romo did.

We’re in very good hands at the QB position for years to come.

And to think we stumbled upon this kid in the 4th round when he was like our 3rd QB option that weekend....
:omg:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ZZZZZ another how great Dak thread groovy.
We're 5-4 and probably missing the playoffs and these Dak employees/Trolls are celebrating Dak so-called greatness.
Giants x2 Fins Skins Jets and some good GARBAGE time stats vs. the Pack and all of sudden we have a top 5 QB under center.
ZZZZZ wake me up if we ever make the playoffs and Dak beats a team when Zeke has under 75 yards rushing with a winning record....
We have beaten 1 team with a winning record which started the game with 2 lost TO on there 1st 2 drives along with being injury-riddled.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We're 5-4 and probably missing the playoffs and these Dak employees/Trolls are celebrating Dak so-called greatness.
Giants x2 Fins Skins Jets and some good GARBAGE time stats vs. the Pack and all of sudden we have a top 5 QB under center.
ZZZZZ wake me up if we ever make the playoffs and Dak beats a team when Zeke has under 75 yards rushing with a winning record....
I bet if everyone placed this Troll ^^^ on ignore and not have to hear from him again, he would get the picture and go away.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
True to a certain degree, but at least we know beyond a question of a doubt that Dak can pass as good as Romo could, which bodes well for this offense. This last game proved this coaching staff should allow Dak to light it up with the pass. That would force opposing defenses to respect the pass, thus enable holes to open up better for Zeke. Don't you think?

All this past years with Dak, we relied on Zeke and the opponents expected Dak to beat them. Zeke's efficiency in the past seasons didn't make us obliged to revert to the pass-happy game. Now that Dak has shined with his arm, it time to use Zeke as a killer(!) in pass formations of the defense.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
We have beaten 1 team with a winning record which started the game with 2 lost TO on there 1st 2 drives along with being injury-riddled.
Ok man, it’s clear you don’t care about your credibility. Very clear, but let’s try to be just a little bit internet honest.

You’ve changed your criteria over and over. When told he’s the winningest QB since he came into the league other than Brady what did you say?
Then—
You:“He can’t pass” He’s 2nd in the league in passing

You: “just wait until the Vikings game”— they’re a top D and it will expose him.

He had 397, several pin point passes, took the lead in the 4th, drove his team again to tie and it was derailed by a questionable no call.

Now your new thing is this Zeke and his 70 yards or whatever bull**** you’ve moved to.

I know you’re anonymous and this is the internet where acting like an *** is how people like you get the attention they need. But come on man, can’t you be just a little consistent?

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
That's false, Dak has been winning since he entered the league but all we hear about is Daks stats. Doesn't matter what he does the ones that dislike him will continue to cry and whine.

For the post you replied to..

Thats sooo weird to have been written for a player that has had the most game winning drives in the 4th quarters since he stepped into the league. Dak is simply a comeback master. But as you say, haters gonna hate no matter what.