Twitter: Dak on pace to break Romo's Cowboys franchise single season passing yards record

Hadenough

Reaction score
:starspin: Go Dak!!! :starspin:

:popcorn:

That's pretty impressive and have to admit Dak is getting better. The funny thing is he just wasn't passing the eye test for me and I couldn't figure out what it was but something didnt look right. Then they show him doing that hip thing and watching him throw he just looked better mechanically and his throws had more velocity. I'm liking what I'm seeing! Now if the defense and running game can be resurrected this season could be salvaged.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
For the post you replied to..

Thats sooo weird to have been written for a player that has had the most game winning drives in the 4th quarters since he stepped into the league. Dak is simply a comeback master. But as you say, haters gonna hate no matter what.
Not only that Dak has the second most wins to only Brady since 2016 when he entered the league

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That's pretty impressive and have to admit Dak is getting better. The funny thing is he just wasn't passing the eye test for me and I couldn't figure out what it was but something didnt look right. Then they show him doing that hip thing and watching him throw he just looked better mechanically and his throws had more velocity. I'm liking what I'm seeing! Now if the defense and running game can be resurrected this season could be salvaged.

With the way this team is acting, possibly not. There are a lot of rumors of players getting angry at the coaching and playcalling. Someone also said that this team acts like a bunch of arrogant superstars rather than a unit football team. Add in incompetence from Garrett, O’Quinn, Rod, and Richard. It would take a lot for this team to salvage the season, as we’ve taken too many hits within the organization for that to happen. They are imploding but no one wants to admit it even though all the pieces are there.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I bet if everyone placed this Troll ^^^ on ignore and not have to hear from him again, he would get the picture and go away.

Who are you talking about?

doesnt-look-like-anything-to-me-11912916.png

HungryLion

Reaction score

It’s not an easy thing for a QB to improve their footwork and mechanics. He still has more work to do, developing his consistency with his mechanics.
But he definitely has come a long way since his rookie season.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Name his playoff accomplishments.
How many Super Bowls has he won?

Is this really the measuring stick for a QB who has played 3.5 years in the NFL and is 26 years old? The standard really is immediate SB or bust from rookie season onward? By your standard, just about every QB in NFL history, including the ones that would later go on to win a SB, were/are busts.

If this is truly the standard you're posing and you're not just trolling, you're being incredibly fickle and short sighted. I imagine First Take and similar shows might interest you more than this type of forum.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Meaningless stats. we are 5-4 with a top offense and little to show for it. Show me some good offense vs a winning team say the patriots who are coming up then tell me how good you are.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Still he is not a franchise QB.

Also, he can't win games without Zeke.

Plus, he can't throw the ball.

Rather, he is not accurate.

Additionally, he always takes sacks.

Hahaha....

Dak haters are fun. Keep raging!

Yes, because these kinds of posts help everything right? Don't complain, you are fanning the fires here.