Twitter: Dak on Rich Eisen show

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
All Dak needs is another 20 mil a season and maybe THEN he might try to win a super bowl. All he needs is a little more incentive. How do you expect anyone to be motivated on a measly 40 mil a season?

On a side note, is it just me who thinks it's a bit disrespectful to flip 'Dallas' upside down? Is he ashamed of who he plays for or where he lives? It's like the turds who fly their flags upside down.

It's just you.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dak, D Flaw, Jaylon, Zeke, Cooper. As far as these guys are concerned in their heads they did it. They accomplished everything they set out to do. They got as much money out of a weak, drunk emotional old man as they could. Mission accomplished guys. Way to go. Tad is very proud of all of you.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with criticism. But it starts to border on actual hate. You do know it’s a team game right.. The “team” only won 12 games this year. Dak only got lucky and won 11. He gets 0 credit for that vikings game. Dak himself lost all 6 single handed. And the worst was the playoff game because he couldn’t run the ball worth a crap. Stalled and ended drives with his holding and off sides penalties. He is there as a person and a individual and wants to look respectful. He had some bad throws and games this year. He is not and will never be brady. Moore is not calling complimentary plays to his skill. He abandons the run that Dak needs. And looks for 6 points on every pass play he calls. Moore had a bad second half of the year just like Dak did. Our O-Line coach needs to go. Dak has to get better and so does the O-Line. I am sure Dak will work on his game this offseason. They learned to beat the blitz and they will improve here to. Look for more shorter passes this year and a better run game. Hoping Moore and the team sticks with that.

Gaede

Reaction score
would be nice if he was studying tapes and trying how to learn how to read defenses. even better if he was working on his fear of pressure, but both for him isn't fixable.
yep, I hate the fake asp loser. wish his tad side would come out more so you little girls with crushes could see the real guy. "he's such a good guy" didn't they say the same about Ted Bundy?

You win for dumbest post of the century. Congrats. It was a tight competition for a while, but nobody stood a chance against your completely insane Dak is Ted Bundy analysis.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Always liked Rich. One of the better interviewers out there.

I appreciate that Dak did not accept the calf injury theory about his decline in play later in the season. He could've used it as an excuse, as some have, but did not.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
I was a fan of Dak when he first came here. He’s totally alienated fans like me

He's Jason Garrett in QB form. The question is will Jerry hold on to him for 10 years, or will he be smart and let go sooner like he should have done with Garrett. Jerry thinks he can turn players and coaches into what he wants them to be and it just almost always doesn't work that way. You weren't willing Garrett into being a great or even really good coach and you aren't willing Dak into being a great or really good QB, it doesn't matter what you pay them, they are what they are. Sheesh.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
He's wearing DeNucci's hat! Team player!

That's pretty cool, him helping another promote their brand.
We know he has his own brands/sponsors that could have gotten this airtime, always liked Dak the person.
Plus it helps put some nuggets in "The Nooooch's" pocket because he is still at the bottom of the food chain unlike Dak.
If Dak was as good of a ballplayer as he is a person, we would be playing this weekend.

Dallas+Cowboys+and+Their+Fans+are+Morons.jpg

visionary

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, him helping another promote their brand.
We know he has his own brands/sponsors that could have gotten this airtime, always liked Dak the person.
Plus it helps put some nuggets in "The Nooooch's" pocket because he is still at the bottom of the food chain unlike Dak.
If Dak was as good of a ballplayer as he is as person, we would be playing this weekend.

Dallas+Cowboys+and+Their+Fans+are+Morons.jpg

i hear this a lot that “Dak is a great person and leader” but wouldn’t a great leader and great person be working to get better to justify the money he is making and to win a SB ? Dak is just a talker who got paid

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
i hear this a lot that “Dak is a great person and leader” but wouldn’t a great leader and great person be working to get better to justify the money he is making and to win a SB ? Dak is just a talker who got paid

Say you you want about his performance, but he puts in the work.

You're just a talker that's not paid, lol.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score

The person and the player are 2 completely different entities.
Was Charles Haley "Mr. Peaches N Cream" and made you feel all fuzzy inside?
Yeah, that's what I thought...

visionary

Reaction score
The person and the player are 2 completely different entities.
Was Charles Haley "Mr. Peaches N Cream" and made you feel all fuzzy inside?
Yeah, that's what I thought...

Thank you for making my point

LOL Haley was exactly the kind of person he was as the player he was, intense and a little crazy

Dak is also the kind of person he is as a player, mediocre and rah rah with little production

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Thank you for making my point

LOL Haley was exactly the kind of person he was as the player he was, intense and a little crazy

Dak is also the kind of person he is as a player, mediocre and rah rah with little production

Haley was an awesome player but was lacking in his people skills so to say.
This was my point in the original post.
Dak is not as go on the field as off the field, so he is not the same.
hence
I like Dak the person but
I am not liking Dak's short comings on the field of play.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak problem is he tries to be to perfect. On and off the field. He needs an edge. At least on the field.

He certainly can’t afford to have an edge off the field playing QB for an NFL team especially the Cowboys. All players have to walk the straight and narrow off the field. He has an edge on the field you can see the intensity. He sacrifices his body to get a first down when he has to. The problems are with the team around him and the coaching. Our DL and OL need an edge so they can win some key battles in the trenches.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
So on the first page I saw no “lovers” unless you are referring to the losers who go from thread to hijack all Dak threads. Literally the first page is full of hatred lol….
Really? Then I did weed out ALL the haters. That ignore option is great! :laugh:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I was a fan of Dak when he first came here. He’s totally alienated fans like me

This is exactly how I feel. I don’t get any being “real” vibe from him. It’s like someone put Garrett’s computer chip in him and he spouts the same, tired useless mantras.

Up until this season I was a backer..not the contract but the player.