Twitter: Dak on success of other DFW teams: "Puts more pressure on us"

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
They have felt the pressure. But that was more from a national perspective. Now its in their backyard, the younger brothers have surpassed them, and the locals are whispering/taking notice how well-ran the other organizations are compared to the Cowboys.
Us Metroplex locals unfortunately don't expect the cowboys to go far these days. But that has more to do with Jerry than Dak.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Any of this pressure gonna rub off on Jerry?

JJ is immune to pressure. That's why he's the Billionaire businessman, and you're not.

So, with all of the "talk".... Nothing is going to actually change.
But this is time of the year when can believe that "it will be different this time."

Enjoy your Regular Season Victories with the other Loser teams.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What do you ooze lol? Just curious lol. One guy had a dream of becoming a NFL player….and you….yeah.
And what about you?

Because Dak plays in the NFL it makes him better than you or I in your eyes? Like he’s somehow superior? Like whatever we do is less than because it’s not “NFL player”?

You should have more respect for yourself than that, bro.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So you guys haven’t felt the pressure the last eight years for this franchises shortcomings for almost 3 decades? What was the focus for the last eight years?
what pressure? the goal of this franchise is not to win championships. its to increase value. Dallas is worth as much as the total of the other DFW franchises combined.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And what about you?

Because Dak plays in the NFL it makes him better than you or I in your eyes? Like he’s somehow superior? Like whatever we do is less than because it’s not “NFL player”?

You should have more respect for yourself than that, bro.
You said he oozes loser…I’m just asking what do you “ooze”?

Zordon

Reaction score
You said he oozes loser…I’m just asking what do you “ooze”?
Sauce.

Seriously though, Dak oozes a guy who is more bark than bite. That's the vibe I'm starting to get of him. He talks a big game to either psyche himself up or to portray an image of a leader in control of the situation around him but he's not really about that life when the pressure comes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sauce.

Seriously though, Dak oozes a guy who is more bark than bite. That's the vibe I'm starting to get of him. He talks a big game to either psyche himself up or to portray an image of a leader in control of the situation around him but he's not really about that life when the pressure comes.
I mean I don’t agree but what you’re saying is fair. The results back up what you’re saying. But at the same time it’s the Cowboys. I don’t think anyone is about that life when it comes to playing here. Not since the 90s.

Zordon

Reaction score
I mean I don’t agree but what you’re saying is fair. The results back up what you’re saying. But at the same time it’s the Cowboys. I don’t think anyone is about that life when it comes to playing here. Not since the 90s.
"Puts more ****ing pressure on us"

This is a try hard statement I'd expect from a 2nd or 3rd year guy. Dak, you're starting your 9th year. Just be unfiltered for once - the other DFW teams are putting you to shame and after nearly a decade here, you should probably try to carry your weight in this city. Enough with this goofy pressure talk. Fans are passed that point, apathy is setting in now so the pressure might actually be less.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"Puts more ****ing pressure on us"

This is a try hard statement I'd expect from a 2nd or 3rd year guy. Dak, you're starting your 9th year. Just be unfiltered for once - the other DFW teams are putting you to shame and after nearly a decade here, you should probably try to carry your weight in this city. Enough with this goofy pressure talk. Fans are passed that point, apathy is setting in now so the pressure might actually be less.
I mean I don’t take what these guys say serious in pressers. Especially since they don’t want to do them. I judge based on actions I don’t even listen to these things.