Twitter: Dak on success of other DFW teams: "Puts more pressure on us"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Playoffs start

0_dak-prescott.jpg

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Puts more pressure on us to do what?????? Maybe when Dak goes to his new team, the other teams in his area will be enough pressure for him to get that team further than they've been, around here we don't get bothered by stuff like that! We're all about money

Zordon

Reaction score
Playoffs start

0_dak-prescott.jpg
If there were a SB for cliches and talking Dak and Jason Garrett would win hands down every year
This is what I'm talking about @TheMarathonContinues. After nearly a decade this guy is still trying to fool us with his cringe cliches. I know the Cowboys QB has to portray an image and be filtered to the media, but I can't take this empty bravado from Dak anymore after the deer in the headlights no-show last year in the playoffs. He needs to take a cue from Luka, Jamie Benn, Corey Seager who just let their play do the talking when the lights are brightest.

visionary

Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about @TheMarathonContinues. After nearly a decade this guy is still trying to fool us with his cliches and empty bravado. I know the Cowboys QB has to portray an image and be filtered to the media, but I can't take this crap from Dak anymore after the deer in the headlights no-show last year. He needs to take a queue from Luka, Jamie Benn, Corey Seager who just let their play do the talking when the lights are brightest.
He cant and he knows it

The “pour honey on me” sort of false bravado puts me off. Just like Romo to Brady: “see you in February “, Brady didnt even bother to answer because he knew Tony would be sitting at home in February

Just shut up and perform

This whole organization from Jerry to Stephen to Mccarthy, to Dak and the entire defense including Micah the mouth are just unlikable people. Their shenanigans lead other teams to not respect them. Only blind idiot fans respect this organization anymore

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about @TheMarathonContinues. After nearly a decade this guy is still trying to fool us with his cringe cliches. I know the Cowboys QB has to portray an image and be filtered to the media, but I can't take this empty bravado from Dak anymore after the deer in the headlights no-show last year in the playoffs. He needs to take a cue from Luka, Jamie Benn, Corey Seager who just let their play do the talking when the lights are brightest.
He’s doing nothing different than those guys when it comes to pressers though. This is what he does. I don’t know if he did this at MS but since he’s been a Cowboy he speaks like this. We can either listen to it or not. I choose not to.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Not only are the other DFW teams putting the JonesBoys to shame, the Stars and Mavs are lapping the Cowboys. Both have made it to multiple conference finals (and beyond) since the Cowboys last mattered.

Heck, the Rangers too. They've made it to the World Series three times in the 21st Century.

Cowboys in the 21st Century:
4a06efb5a2f39feaa2f81b9f3d179a94.gif

Jipper

Reaction score
just wait until the Stars and Mavs both win titles this year and they can say that 3 of the 4 teams in Dallas have had championships in the last 12 months, while the cowboys haven't even had a chance to play for a chance to play for a championship in 30 years.....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think Clarence is Dak's real-life Dad. :muttley:
P.S. Dak+Pressure is not a good formula, to say the least with this one!!!!
Dak’s one of the best under pressure. You’re blinded by your hate.

No Pressure, No Diamonds – Dak Prescott is the only quarterback to complete over 60% of his passes under pressure this season. Under pressure, Prescott ranks first in completion percentage (64.5%), passer rating (103.5), and CPOE (+10.8%), according to NFL Next Gen Stats.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"Puts more ****ing pressure on us"

This is a try hard statement I'd expect from a 2nd or 3rd year guy. Dak, you're starting your 9th year. Just be unfiltered for once - the other DFW teams are putting you to shame and after nearly a decade here, you should probably try to carry your weight in this city. Enough with this goofy pressure talk. Fans are passed that point, apathy is setting in now so the pressure might actually be less.
He doesn’t listen to fans like yourself.

GINeric

Reaction score
I hope it puts more pressure on the Jones family.

They are being thoroughly outclassed in their own city by all three teams.

And in their own state, they are the lesser football team right now.

Shhhh!!! I like it better when one or two current players are continued to being blamed for 30 years of the ownership shortcomings.

Only Cowboys players can be blamed for things that happened while they were children or even before they were born and it's very hilarious and entertaining to watch.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak’s one of the best under pressure. You’re blinded by your hate.

No Pressure, No Diamonds – Dak Prescott is the only quarterback to complete over 60% of his passes under pressure this season. Under pressure, Prescott ranks first in completion percentage (64.5%), passer rating (103.5), and CPOE (+10.8%), according to NFL Next Gen Stats.
Sure he is just ask the Niners and Packers...................... :eek:

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
They have felt the pressure. But that was more from a national perspective. Now its in their backyard, the younger brothers have surpassed them, and the locals are whispering/taking notice how well-ran the other organizations are compared to the Cowboys.
With the Texans changing the narative nearby it also has to be a factored into this equation as well.