egn22

Reaction score
actually that’s a good point

in many ways Dak is the Garrett of QBs

Looks the part
Talks a good talk
Good/great in regular season
No meaningful post season success

well if you missed the previous 3 pages of info on what dak's been able to accomplish in his short tenure here, feel free to go back and read it. 4 season, 2 playoff appearances, 1 win. You're comparing that to Dak's decade long run of ineptitude. He couldn't win with Romo or Dak, both Romo and Dak had to make chicken salad out of chicken $h*t.
4 seasons ....... and he's been able to accomplish so much with such a major handicap at the coach spot. I can't wait to see what he does with a real coaching staff. FINALLY

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dan Marino did play in a Super Bowl. Try to argue that Dan Marino was the reason his teams never won a championship though. That would be a funny argument to see.
ok I stand corrected 83 sb lost to Commanders
I have nothing against marino.

visionary

Reaction score
well if you missed the previous 3 pages of info on what dak's been able to accomplish in his short tenure here, feel free to go back and read it. 4 season, 2 playoff appearances, 1 win. You're comparing that to Dak's decade long run of ineptitude. He couldn't win with Romo or Dak, both Romo and Dak had to make chicken salad out of chicken $h*t.
4 seasons ....... and he's been able to accomplish so much with such a major handicap at the coach spot. I can't wait to see what he does with a real coaching staff. FINALLY

I’m fine with him playing on the tag to show us what he can do but I’m not on board with paying him 35 mill yearly

He has significant limitations and I doubt we win a SB with him

but that’s just me

Unfortunately I think he’ll sign the long term deal

HungryLion

Reaction score

People have to actually look at Dak’s performance in the playoffs too. He has played well in all 3 playoff games. Not perfect but more than well enough to win, if the rest of the team would have played well too.

So the point is, Dak isn’t even close to the primary reason the team lost to the Packers or Rams.