Dak or Cousins-who’d you rather have at QB?

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Just curious. I know Kirk got way too much guaranteed money w/ the Vikes but if he wasn’t locked up would you take him over Dak?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just curious. I know Kirk got way too much guaranteed money w/ the Vikes but if he wasn’t locked up would you take him over Dak?

Cousins has been in the NFL what 7 years now? Big difference from 3 years.

Personally I take Dak with the leadership, work ethic, and clutch gene. And by the time he is in the league 7 years he would be better. The whole package with Dak is better.

At this time Kirk gets the nod as a pure passer. But in all other areas he takes a back seat.

In THIS offense, I take Dak.

Cowboys22

Reaction score

I don’t like either but if it had to be between those two it would be a split decision. If you also told me you had to keep the current coaches then I would chose Cousins. If you told me if you chose Dak, you will get another OC that would install an offense geared to his strengths, then I would choose Dak even though I think he sucks. At least there is the chance he would be better with a new OC.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I would take Cousins over Dak for sure! His ability to throw deep means that teams wont play 8 in the box like they do with Dak. Cousins has the worst Oline in Minn and they also have a suspect running game. Cousins has pretty much carried that offense but they do have a couple very good WRs in Diggs and Thielen!

ghst187

Reaction score
Wow brutal choice esp with money in the equation...
Probably Dak because honestly, as questionable as his passing skills are, I’d trust him 100x more in the 4th quarter than Cousins.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As a full-time starter since 2015 Cousins as of this moment has only led one team to the playoffs and is 0-1. In Dak’s first three seasons the Cowboys have already won two division titles with him. Cousins is a better passer but doesn’t have the intangibles Dak has. The Vikings had a better team last season with Keenum at QB.