Dak or Cousins-who’d you rather have at QB?

kskboys

Reaction score
Tough one.

I think Dak might actually be better. Or more effective. Cousins = Steve Walsh. Serviceable.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I suspect Cousins would do real well with Zeke and this team overall.
But man....not at the price

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cousin’s passing numbers are better than Dak’s in every statistical category but the guy isn’t a winner. He was putting up real good passing numbers in Washington but they got nowhere with him. There’s a reason they let Cousins walk and it wasn’t just the money. Teams don’t let a QB walk who they believe they can win with. Cousins has led the Vikings to one fewer win than the Cowboys have right now. He’s a good QB but certainly isn’t worth the money he’s being paid.

dcstar

Reaction score
Why Roger Staubach of course...O...wait...then Mr Prescott over Mr Cousins.

Go Cowboys!

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I'd take Cousins over Dak, but only narrowly so. He is older and slower, which isn't in his favor, but he does have more experience and can throw a deep ball.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
I don’t like either but if it had to be between those two it would be a split decision. If you also told me you had to keep the current coaches then I would chose Cousins. If you told me if you chose Dak, you will get another OC that would install an offense geared to his strengths, then I would choose Dak even though I think he sucks. At least there is the chance he would be better with a new OC.

Agree on all counts. Dak struggles with accuracy, holding onto the ball too long and hitting the deep throw but if this team used him better and played to his strengths I think he’d be a better option than a lot of starting QB’s in the NFL.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak’s ability to run and score with his legs makes up a little for some of his passing deficiencies. Despite what some try to get you to believe on this board Dak is a good QB but his accuracy has to improve or the Cowboys will eventually move on from him. He misses too many throws to hold onto the job for the next 8-plus years. He’s a work in progress and hopefully he’ll improve on some of his passing deficiencies but he’s a good leader and has some great intangibles which is why the Cowboys win games with him.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Cousins would fit this offense better than Dak. Better arm, better accuracy, better pure pocket passer. Garrett and Linny trying to make Dak a typical pocket passer when he’s not.

But for what Dak is making and the results he’s given is a no brainer. Best bang for the buck until he gets an extension.

Praxit

Reaction score
..kidding me..! We live and die with Dak. He's driving that bus straight into town.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just curious. I know Kirk got way too much guaranteed money w/ the Vikes but if he wasn’t locked up would you take him over Dak?
While my refined social decorum is appalled at the blantant uncouth & classlessley implied aspects this thread is obviously intended to portray ( anyone other than the #4,,,EH?:rolleyes:)

* Kurt Cousins, got some 'some' salient footballish features to his game, which are noticeably further advanced than our #4 ,,,er,,,whom by the way, repeatedly beats on that boy like a Indian war drumo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin: