Dak or Dalton?

ondaedg

Reaction score
Wow, you should be a GM! It's so easy, huh. Pay Dak what he wants, that's all you cats are good for...I mean, Dak has had soooo much success, right? By the way, Dak has had a damn good team around him at times and guess what, nada. Call JJ, asap, put in your resume, he say's he might be looking for a GM and you seem to have all the answers....pay Dak.

Dak like all other QBs in this league only plays offense.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Aikman won 3 titles with
  • Excellent coaches
  • Excellent OL
  • HOF WR
  • HOF RB
  • Excellent defense
As those declined, Aikman did not look like HOFer. It’s crazy to compare Romo or Dak to him or to judge them by championships when they played with lesser coaching and very poor defenses.

Agreed. Aikman had stellar defenses in 92 and 93. Dak has never had anything remotely close to that.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Dak only if below 33 mil. Otherwise dalton and the draft is best for this team future. This team needs a lot and the QB is not the issue

Lol. Why don’t you just say 34.99 mil and be done with it?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dak also doesn’t help the defense by always making us play from behind. He never or hardly ever gives this defense the lead. The defense is always expected to keep us in the game until dak is ready to play mid 3rd 4th qtr.

Oh I see. You're saying when Prescott in there and the Cowboys have had the #1 offense they get there with what Prescott does in a quarter and a half. Wow, that makes him even better than I thought.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Oh I see. You're saying when Prescott in there and the Cowboys have had the #1 offense they get there with what Prescott does in a quarter and a half. Wow, that makes him even better than I thought.
What?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Why is this question still being asked? Dak is our QB once he is healthy enough to do so. Dalton won't even be a Cowboy in the 2021 season.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me see,

Eenie meenie miney mo
Catch a bad quarterback by his toe
If he holla
If-if, if he holla, let him go
he's indecisive, he can't decide
he keeps on lookin' from left to right
Man, come a bit closer, look in my eyes
Searching is so wrong, I'm Mr. Right

I'll go with Dak!!!
th

KB1122

Reaction score
Apparently our new winning strategy is to sign a veteran backup and wait for the part of the season when all of our opponents' quarterbacks are injured.

KB1122

Reaction score
I don't blame Dak for all the soft yards on his record this year. The team fell behind badly in the first few games. That meant he threw a lot of passes against sagging defenses.

But those 400-yard games - they were soft yards.