Dak or Deshaun Watson

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I can't add more because Dak may take this personally and it's apparently a silly discussion. Appreciate the input. I'm rooting for Dak, but I stand by my initial opinion of Watson.

Strong Post, I agree with the language about not adding more.

I never read you opinion on Watson so I can't comment on it one way or the other.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I'll know better after this year. But I always liked Watson. Thought he would be a good NFL QB.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I'll know better after this year. But I always liked Watson. Thought he would be a good NFL QB.
Most around here didn't. Most lazily labeled him as a Vince Young clone, or a simple running QB. It was clear that they never watched a single game he played in. Even if you just watched the two National Championship games, that opinion would be hard to form.

kskboys

Reaction score
Not sure Watson will ever stay healthy w/ those toothpicks for arms n legs.

Watson is much more advanced than Dak at this point.

CapnB

Reaction score
I think people are crowning Watson way to soon. Played half a season and did good for a rookie but people are acting like hes future probowler without a doubt

InTheZone

Reaction score
I think people are crowning Watson way to soon. Played half a season and did good for a rookie but people are acting like hes future probowler without a doubt

Maybe, but you can't deny his accuracy and pocket awareness. He's making throws in coverage (because the wr is still technically open) from the pocket I've rarely seen from our QB.

jay94

Reaction score
At this point it isn't close it's DAK. Why do our fans I sware .. our fanbase has no idea how to evaluate the qb position, or they just expect us to roll out of bed with a Tom Brady.....

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
We are getting Dak vs Deshaun this coming season.

Actually maybe twice because we play Houston in a preseason game and regular season game.

GMO415

Reaction score
Both of these guys are Ballers!
LameGreenAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif

throw_here_mr_watson_i_need_you.0.gif

Rayman70

Reaction score
put both names in a hat..and draw 1...either guy is a winner. Can't go wrong. Until Dak shows me otherwise, He's my guy.

JustChip

Reaction score
Are you going somewhere with this? For the record, I didn't love Moss nearly as much as a lot of folks did and I didn't obsess with the fact that we did not draft him. I actually really like Gallup and I think that Cowboy fans are going to really like him as well but that's here nor there. The question asked was Dak or Deshaun. I take Dak.

Interesting on Moss. There is absolutely no way to argue Moss' abilities, but circumstances play a huge roll in how productive a player is. Moss had issues early on in Minnesota - I imagine those would've been magnified in the fish bowl that was/is the Dallas Cowboys. I suspect it would've been much like Chris Carter who got himself pushed out of Philly, but then matured in Minny.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Interesting on Moss. There is absolutely no way to argue Moss' abilities, but circumstances play a huge roll in how productive a player is. Moss had issues early on in Minnesota - I imagine those would've been magnified in the fish bowl that was/is the Dallas Cowboys. I suspect it would've been much like Chris Carter who got himself pushed out of Philly, but then matured in Minny.

I agree. Just look at Moss with the whole FSU situation. Heck, Moss originally signed with the Irish and never even made it to the filed before trouble started.

jsb357

Reaction score
Dak did okay till they opened up more of the playbook.

DW got hurt early so his body of work is limited but his play against
NE was pretty good. Sure it was early but they were the defending champs.

Dak is on the clock...he'd better show up or he won't get his payday.

CapnB

Reaction score
Give me Dak. Watson hasn't shown enough to garner all this future all-pro talk in my opinion.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Dak has more steele, but Watson is a serious talent, I'll stick with Dak for the long road.