Twitter: Dak, our franchise leader, speaks about rehab while giving support and advice

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What a bunch of bunk, Greg! You're saying one can't give praise to our franchise QB for something humanitarian he has recently done towards underprivileged fans...or update his health or mention what he has recently stated about his rehab, etc?
Of course you can . But be prepared for pushback without making it personal . Something these Homers always struggle with.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We never got this vitriolic towards Romo. Yes, some of us would bring up his Hollywoodness and other things, but never would we get this ugly.
It was so bad we had to start his own forum. Something we didn’t even need to do for Jerry or any of our failed coaches. Nor Dak.

Romo became the most controversial and divisive subject on the site and why a separate forum was needed. Your memory is very selective.

I was given more timeouts and my final ban right before site was closed for bashing Romo and his worshippers. It was ridiculous.

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Get well Dak...

Dak's my QB!
:starspin:

Sad statement about the franchise if the franchise leader has led the team to a 28-24 record over the course of the last 3-1/4 years......so a .538 winning % leader.....just barely average for a barely average franchise....seems fitting.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sad statement about the franchise if the franchise leader has led the team to a 28-24 record over the course of the last 3-1/4 years......so a .538 winning % leader.....just barely average for a barely average franchise....seems fitting.
But all we have to look is how bad it was before Dak arrived like in 2015 ( 4-12) and now in 2020 without Dak.

Average or mediocrity with Dak looks much more attractive. But yes, our dysfunctional ownership has lowered the bar this era. Not Dak.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Overall his record is 42-27. I like how you just magically left that out to prove a point lol. Since W/L is now a QB stat all of a sudden.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What's your logic for using 3 1/4 years?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It recently occurred to me that there was something about the way Dak talks that sounds.. I don't know what the word is.. at least I didn't until it came to me a few days ago. I call it "speech voice." Everything he says sounds like a politician on the stump or an officer about to send his men into battle. The delivery, the inflection, all of it. I'm not assigning a negative or a positive value to it.. but it's just an observation I have made and I was finally able to put my finger on it literally within the last week. It's probably why guys gravitate to him.. 200 years ago Dak would have been the guy leading the charge into battle somewhere.. And probably would have been one of the first to get kilt! Okay.. that was morbid. I love Dak and have every confidence that he's going to make it all the way back and pick up where he left off this season. They say that one of the keys to slowing down the passage of time is having something to look forward to. As kids it's Christmas or summer break.. As young adults it's the next date with the girl (or guy) of our dreams at that moment.. As athletes it's game day.. and as fans.. it's the next game.. or in a season like this one.. the next season.. The 2020 season can't get over and the 2021 season can't get here fast enough for yours truly.. Time will move VERY slowly over the next 9 months..

Yep and Zeke sounds a drunken 10 year old idiot with his nose rings, ewok hair, and overgrown beard.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's go get one Jerry....Get one...get one...get one....we deserve better than Dak.500 ball!
OkxA3Gbh

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Let's go get one Jerry....Get one...get one...get one....we deserve better than Dak.500 ball!
OkxA3Gbh

I fail to see how showing us a picture of a guy who is 2-8 is relevant in a discussion about wanting an above .500 QB? Is this some sort of reverse Polish notation math? The Chargers won 5 games last year before Herbert showed up. Ten of their losses were by 7 points or less and three losses were by 3 or less. That was a pretty good team held back by Rivers' turnover in much the same way the Bucs were held back by Winston. The Bucs went and got a guy who doesn't turn it over near as much and they are winning more. The Chargers went and got a cute college kid and are losing more.

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
...this is Dak our Bus Driver. ..;. .. looking forward to 21'.

Adreme

Reaction score

Its even more of a sad statement that there are people who are lacking in basic knowledge of football that they think wins are a QB stat.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Its even more of a sad statement that there are people who are lacking in basic knowledge of football that they think wins are a QB stat.
Whats even more sad is leaving out that hes actually 42-27 as a starter. If wins ARE a QB stat lol.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Overall his record is 42-27. I like how you just magically left that out to prove a point lol. Since W/L is now a QB stat all of a sudden.

Well since people want to slam Romo all the time yet it's funny how Romo has a better winning % than Dak.......

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I fail to see how showing us a picture of a guy who is 2-8 is relevant in a discussion about wanting an above .500 QB? Is this some sort of reverse Polish notation math? The Chargers won 5 games last year before Herbert showed up. Ten of their losses were by 7 points or less and three losses were by 3 or less. That was a pretty good team held back by Rivers' turnover in much the same way the Bucs were held back by Winston. The Bucs went and got a guy who doesn't turn it over near as much and they are winning more. The Chargers went and got a cute college kid and are losing more.

Justin Herbert 2020 stats

269 of 402 66.9% Comp. % 3,015 Yards 23 TD's 7 Int's 41 Rushes 185 Yards 3 TD's

Just like the Dak defenders say Dak isn't the issue, Herbert is playing damn good ball as a rookie and I would take him over Dak anyday.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Funny seeing as how Dak defenders try and point out his 13-3 rookie record or his record the first 4 years........oh but when pointing out the last few years of Dak's record somehow wins and losses are not a QB stat......sad.