Dak outplayed Wentz

Lutonio

Reaction score
Dak supporting cast is a whole lot better than wentz's.

I have to disagree.

The Eagles brought back pretty much their entire roster from a team that won the super bowl.

Dallas lost Witten and Dez (debatable, but target focus) and Fredbeard.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
That's laughable. Wentz is on a team that won the superbowl with him on the bench.

It's not if you watch him.

I hate the Eagles.

But the guy can read the field, he has a good zip on the ball, he is every bit a legit NFL QB.

Come on. Really. No one despises the Eagles more than me. No one roots for Dak more than me. But just legitimately look at Wentz and objectively look at his game. The dude is good.

I hope he loses every f'ing game he plays.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I have to disagree.

The Eagles brought back pretty much their entire roster from a team that won the super bowl.

Dallas lost Witten and Dez (debatable, but target focus) and Fredbeard.

The only advantage the cowboys have is RB.

Eagles lost their top RB’s from last year.

People forget for how good Wentz was last year.... the eagles had the #3 rushing offense last season.

Their running game isn’t nearly as good as the cowboys this year.

Their receivers are deeper and their TE’s are far superior to ours though.

Batman1980

Reaction score
The only advantage the cowboys have is RB.

Eagles lost their top RB’s from last year.

People forget for how good Wentz was last year.... the eagles had the #3 rushing offense last season.

Their running game isn’t nearly as good as the cowboys this year.

Their receivers are deeper and their TE’s are far superior to ours though.

Losing Darren Sproles and Jay Ajayi hurts.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Ask yourself this. If the 2 teams traded QBs prior to the game would we of lost? I think we still win maybe by a little more though.

Boyz4Lyfe33

Reaction score
Wentz's stats were inflated by some late passes in prevent defense.. Wentz threw the ball low all game.. Was off all the first half.. Held the ball too long and got lucky on some shoulda been sack fumbles .Threw a bad ball to Jeffrey in the end zone which should have been a for sure TD.. Threw a terrible int to LVE.. He wasnt sharp all game.. If Dak looked like he looked the first half we would be getting videos breaking down how terrible he is.. Dont let that 360 fool you.. He's by far a better QB than Dak but Dak outplayed him tonight period..