Dak outplayed Wentz

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You are really claiming I’m wrong in saying 170 yards rushing played a big part in why the Eagles couldn’t keep up in the end? That’s just a bizarre way to think. You think it’s wrong to say it was a balanced offense that mattered rather than saying it was all about Dak outplaying Wentz? I’m sorry, but believing that makes no sense.
I am saying you are wrong about everything because you are, lol.

Wentz was 10 of 17 for 104 yards at half time.
The Eagles fans booed them off the field.

DAL could pass it and did so well before they ran it.
Running it was was far easier when Dak was torching the defense.

It might literally have been the first time in his 3 years a team backed up and played soft zone allowing the run game to flourish.
And anyone with a brain saw that. DAL passed it to open up the run.
Zeke wasn't facing 8 man boxes Sunday for once.

DAL ended up with over 400 yards of offense. Everything worked except trick plays.
With the game tied DAL drove 75 yards and did so with 64 yards of that via the pass.
That won the game and had nothing to do with running the football.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am saying you are wrong about everything because you are, lol.

Wentz was 10 of 17 for 104 yards at half time.
The Eagles fans booed them off the field.

DAL could pass it and did so well before they ran it.
Running it was was far easier when Dak was torching the defense.

It might literally have been the first time in his 3 years a team backed up and played soft zone allowing the run game to flourish.
And anyone with a brain saw that. DAL passed it to open up the run.
Zeke wasn't facing 8 man boxes Sunday for once.

DAL ended up with over 400 yards of offense. Everything worked except trick plays.
With the game tied DAL drove 75 yards and did so with 64 yards of that via the pass.
That won the game and had nothing to do with running the football.

So, 170 yards rushing made no difference in the Cowboys winning the game and Dak did it all himself with no help from the running game or defense.

Lol - well, we know how you think now.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
1) We had 6 points before the last drive of the 1st half, not 3. The TD gave us a 13-3 lead.

2) The offense wasn’t more pitiful than Philly’s offense. I like how you cite LVE’s INT... who threw him the ball again???

3) If a QB deserves no credit for playing well due to, in part, the threat of the RB behind him, then let’s storm into Canton and remove Troy Aikman’s HOF bust right now.

4) If Philly/Pederson/Wentz is too stupid to run the ball at us when it’s working, that’s on them. Does Wentz have the ability to audible out of a pass into a run? It’s his 3rd year, so yes, he should have that ability. But he/they trusted his arm instead, and now he/they can trust that they’re 4-5 after taking an L. Boo-hoo!

Penalties not being called when they should also helped add to Wentz Stats, as well as gave the Eagles better chances to extend drives. Eagles offense has the upper hand in the sense that the Refs refused to call obvious holding calls on them.

Nav22

Reaction score
Penalties not being called when they should also helped add to Wentz Stats, as well as gave the Eagles better chances to extend drives. Eagles offense has the upper hand in the sense that the Refs refused to call obvious holding calls on them.
Our kicker missed a 42 yarder while their kicker hits a 56 yarder. We could’ve won by more.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
and sometimes good WRs make their QBs better... you know that happens a lot.

is Amari playing better now or with OAK?
Dak is averaging over 250 yards passing for game w Amari.

amazingly it works both ways.
true, it helps Dak, he needs his WRs to have 5 yard separation to complete passes. he needs all the help he can get....now imagine a real good QB with Amari....

like I said, give him a couple of good WRs a good TE, the best OL in the NFL and the best RB and Dak can defintley drive that bus.....

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
If I was going to brag about this win it would be Dak out playing Wenzt

We got the win and that is great but before i would brag about this win i would have to ask myself if the results would have been the same had our top 3 corner backs been out of the game and theirs weren't. This game was alot closer than it should have been with that kind of advantage for us. But a win is a win

imjunsul

Reaction score
This is laughable. And you think the Cowboys are the same team? I like Dak but in know way do I think he's awful like some of you Dak haters think. When some of you say he's awful...I raise an eyebrow. Does he have flaws? Of course. Awful? Not at all. You get this guy an experienced QB Coach and a competent OC that can calls plays and you can see a better Dak. He had a few bad games starting with the Atlanta game last year. Before that, he was good. His last 6 games, he was good. Not superstar status but good. But awful? :huh:
Didn't say he was awful... you're fighting yourself hard on this one lol..