Dak/Parsons for Rogers/filler only makes sense

Dundalis

Reaction score
Rogers kills it with Cowboys current blocking. Green Bay OLine is trash if you watched the game. Cowboys OLine is way better.

Rogers move gets you a guaranteed 2 or 3 Bowls with this team all things equal.
Rogers has played with better teams than the Cowboys and won nothing. He's not winning a thing in Dallas. Also losing Parsons makes the defense WAAY easier for teams to pick apart. The defense is hardly stacked with elite talent. It's full of average to above average players, who's play is significantly elevated by Michah's presence and would fall off without him. If you think you are retaining a dominant defense without Parsons, you are thick.

Cmac

Reaction score
man go to sleep. Have you seen the Packers
....and is it missing the ARodgers has one (1) SB (more than us), but a few home losses in the playoffs to go on his resume too. Makes no sense.

Flamma

Reaction score
2 or 3 SB's is better than 10 years of good LB play when its a team sport.

Get certified baller at QB with this kind of talent on both sides of the ball and you win 2 or 3 Bowls and reset.

Rodgers is an old man on his way out of the league. He's your poster boy for needing talent around him. Looking like crap without a HOF WR. The Jets just donkey stomped them with a goofball at QB.

Holy crap, I would be off the charts pissed off if the Cowboys traded Parsons. It's almost akin to trading Emmitt Smith.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Oh, and you forgot one thing. Rodgers hates McCarthy (whose done well for us this season) and has a massive ego. I'm surprised he can board the team plane with how massive his head is.

dfense

Reaction score
Did you see Rodgers at the podium? He looked like he was hallucinating on his magic herbs. I think he's seen the wall.

cowboyec

Reaction score

Get certified baller at QB with this kind of talent on both sides of the ball and you win 2 or 3 Bowls and reset.
fraudgers only has one super bowl.
i'd rather have roger staubach or troy aikman.

cowboyec

Reaction score
The same Aaron Rodgers that comes up small in the playoffs time and time again? Yeah he won 1 Superbowl, in 2011 11 years ago. If you haven't noticed he's pretty old now.

And you want to give up Parsons for him? Hell nah.

Dak sure I'd do Dak for Rodgers, but Packers aren't doing that.

edit: poster above said we can't even trade Dak.
mr.0-4 in nfc title games since his lone super bowl win.

starfan1

Reaction score

Puff puff PASS

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score

***!!! I thought purple drank syrup sipping went out in the early 2000's...

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No on Parsons. No one’s taking in Dak Prescott and that contract. No person can look at Dak and honestly claim that the man is worth that 160 million contract.