Twitter: Dak pass to Amari TD traveled 46 yards in the air

Blake

Reaction score
Mahomes and Josh Allen can both throw it 80+ yards. It’s lovely that we now have threads celebrating a single throw as if it’s historic........remember when success used to be measured in playoff wins?

Well, Dak's won a playoff game and it's early in his career. Does that not count as a success by your standard?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mahomes and Josh Allen can both throw it 80+ yards. It’s lovely that we now have threads celebrating a single throw as if it’s historic........remember when success used to be measured in playoff wins?
I think the thread has more to do with the overreaction on his "shoulder injury" that people said he was going to have Tommy John surgery and all of this fake concern people had. So for a guy who's arm is falling off his shoulder? Nice throw lol.

Also worth noting that this season the biggest play Allen has had is 41 yards. But yeah he and Mahomes have great arms. Probably the best in the league.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I have to say I didn’t believe he caught that in bounds. I didn’t get excited until they snapped the next play. Lol. Told the wife no way..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have to say I didn’t believe he caught that in bounds. I didn’t get excited until they snapped the next play. Lol. Told the wife no way..
I didn't think so either. I was hoping they'd attack the corners deep at least once but yeah that did not seem like it was in bounds. Incredible.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I didn't think so either. I was hoping they'd attack the corners deep at least once but yeah that did not seem like it was in bounds. Incredible.
And very welcomed. It was impressive to see Dak have a rush in his face and still drop that ball in. What made me feel better was to see Dak take off with the ball. He needed to do that and after that (I think) second run. The one he got the most yards in. It looked like a new jolt of confidence came to him.

DAL1180

Reaction score
Great route. Great protection. Great throw. Great catch. Gotta love it when a play works to perfection.

giphy.gif
"I pity the fools that try to stop this!"

aikemirv

Reaction score

I hate Next Gen Stats.

Completion probability is just stupid stuff honestly. And do I really care that it travelled 46.3 yards instead of 45.2. And I don't care if Zeke was going 20.5 mph either!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
good for them....:clap::clap: